Should you expect be approached on a university campus?

No lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and watah
if youre too shy she will fuck another guy

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
you need to do that yourself buddy boyo

• +1
NEETs.net
One of the most mid Anime I have ever watched was literally Spy x Family. It's just so painful to watch this Anime and how the characters interact with each other. The only development I could sense in the whole 3 seasons is that they kind of come closer (or not?) as a fake family and that they own a dog which looks like a polar bear.

The actual reason why this family even exists feels so forced in it's writing. Due to the fact that they often build in some filler-like episodes, you forget why this family and the whole plot actually exist. But if I remember correctly Loid had to adapt this role of a father in order to come closer to some parent in his "daughters" school, when they potentially meet at some parent convention or other event the noble school hosts since his target rarely leaves his house. I thought this dude was some expert spy who is able to disguise as anyone he wants to gain information? Why isn't he doing that there too? For example disguising as a parent of some other child he knows this Damian (Target's son) is close to? Or as a teacher? But now we have a pink-haired "daughter" who can magically read minds and knows about her precious father's identity and his mission so she includes her in that mission too because she is so excited to help her nice daddy and she can live out her spy-fantasies but messes up everything in school because of her 80 IQ brain and her incapabilty to hide her ability properly. In addition this Damian is a fucking tsundere and annyoing. EVERYTHING is designed to drag out the plot as much as possible. Oh right and Yor is just there to make this lie more believable.

This Anime honestly feels like a western cartoon where every episode experiences some kind of reset in it's development. I mean, did even ANYTHING happen at all between them? Except from this mind reading bitch, no one is actually aware of the other person and nothing did happen which could change that in the slightest. If there is even the slightest hint of suspicion, it is immediately invalidated by some banal coincidence or Anya magically switches on her brain and gets rid of it (B-b-because she doesn't want to lose another p-precious family since she got so discriminated for her ability :feelsbad:)
I don't know exactly what the anime is supposed to convey. That even such "problematic" characters can come together and make a peaceful and loving family? That they find out who is who in the end and still accept and love each other because of how close they have gotten during the time and happy end? Also this constant change from comedy moments to these serious moments (Loid doing his filler missions, Yor Assassin mode, her brother Yuri with his secret identity in some secret service authority etc.) to show that they have something of everything gets on my nerves.

Actually, it started off quite interesting, but then slowed down tremendously. Next to Dragon Ball it's just another mid Anime which gets overhyped for no reason. If you seriously get a thrill out of this secret identity drama there are way better alternatives: Death Note (Light - Kira), Code Geass (Lelouch - Zero), Darker Than Black (Hei - BK201), Kaito Kid, maybe also Classroom of the Elite (recommend the Light Novel more) and ERASED (Gaku Yashiro). They provide a well thought out story and they show in an exciting and interesting way how the character deals with these risks and whether he can cope with them at all. In Spy x Family, however, any "potential" mistakes are magically removed at the end so that you can return to your generic daily life.

I think this is also a reason why Anime today are decreasing in it's quality. They're treated more like an experiment to see if this could be a good opportunity to make some money and sell a lot of merchandise, whereas back then they were more focussed on creating a really moving and interesting story.

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai and cannotbeasked
Probably not on daytime but clubs on campus is a goldmine

Ask @Clavicular.

Don't expect yourself to be approached, you do the approaching

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Cold or warm?
Both, but just be careful where you are meeting these women, at bars/clubs etc where there is drugs and drunks then that wouldn't be the place to ask.

• +1