Should you plug your eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I honestly dont know whether I should let them plug or let them be plugged so they can look clean.Kinda feel like I will look too tryhard.Should You do it?Mine are fairly symmetrical already but dont know tbh I'm running prettyboy game so it would fit but I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

nah, it looks gay as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and Deleted member 2352
if they are overdone no,if they just get cleaned up a bit it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Yes clean them and shape them

• +1
@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
do it but don't overdoit

• +1
I just shape them by shaving off the undesired parts. Works for me.

• +1
We don‘t know how your eyebrows or other facial features look like to give you a proper answer. If your palpebral fissure height is tall then keep your eyebrows thick, if its short go for thinner ones. If you have round eyebrows reshape them to make them straight. To avoid looking like a tryhard you shouldn‘t clear out the edges entirely, leave some tiny hairs around your eyebrows (especially on outer part) to have a manlier look

• +1
Reactions: Kaires and RAITEIII
I honestly dont know whether I should let them plug or let them be plugged so they can look clean.Kinda feel like I will look too tryhard.Should You do it?Mine are fairly symmetrical already but dont know tbh I'm running prettyboy game so it would fit but I'd like to hear your opinion on it.
Thick, dense , dark, shape

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
it depends on where you start, send me the pictures and I will give you advide

Maybe if you're a faggot