Should you say "I love you" back?

B

bananacoffee

Silver
Also, if the girl gives you bullshit questions like "Do you like me?" or "What do you think of my (hot friend)"?

Once a girl told me "You are rich arent you?" and i replied "Nahh im poor as fuck" and she started laughing, was that the proper response?

Is there a general mindset to keep in mind? Answering sarcastically/funny I guess works?

How do you respond?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Your doing good, girls don’t want you to tell them about yourself instead the rather try to find out more about you themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Suns9999
Slightest moment where you put them on a pedestal, interest lost. Doesn’t apply to all girls but a good majority

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Suns9999
Yeah

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999 and theonewhorisesabove
Just say whatever she wants to hear tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, theonewhorisesabove and greycel
Your doing good, girls don’t want you to tell them about yourself instead the rather try to find out more about you themselves
Just say whatever she wants to hear tbh
what does she want to hear when she says "i love you"?

if you:
A: say "i love you too" back, she loses interest because she has you wrapped around her finger
B: dont say it back, she will get pissy and angry because "you dont give a fuck" about her and "you are a robot"

what does she want to hear when she says "i love you"?

if you:
A: say "i love you too" back, she loses interest because she has you wrapped around her finger
B: dont say it back, she will get pissy and angry because "you dont give a fuck" about her and "you are a robot"
Just say I love you too, she won’t lose interest lol, unless she was already uninterested

Also, if the girl gives you bullshit questions like "Do you like me?" or "What do you think of my (hot friend)"?
Trick question. If it's your girlfriend, you want to say nobody is hotter than her. If it's some girl you're trying to attract, you can say that other girl is hot, just to create some competition since you have nothing to lose. Girls respect that a lot. If you're in a relationship with her though, it just comes across as unfaithful, like you might cheat at any time or maybe already did cheat on her.

Bro just say love you more bb or something like who cares it‘s really no mindgame behind all this