SHOULD YOU SHOW EMOTIONS TO WOMEN? A Discussion for only high iq female nature analysts

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
Have you watched the movie Jason Bourne? Notice how that girl fell in love with him. He was nonchalant, unemotional, NPC robotic Sigma who didn't care anything except his purpose. He needed her help to escape and on the process she fell for him. He never showed his emotional side to her, but he was high iq, rich and strong & unshaken by her beauty, that's the thing she saw in him. Looks wise he was average, taller than her and strong.

Imagine a jestermaxxer emotional creep approached her, would she give a shit. Yes if he is a Chad.

@MoggerGaston @SecularIslamist @try2beme @forevergymcelling
@Iasacrko
@Snowskinned @HollowCheek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and try2beme
Short answer- no
Long answer - no

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
It's movies like this where I thought non-NT retards like me who would just bump into a random foid like in the movies.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Exactly why destiny got Melina,

The power dynamic, he gets cucked sure but he unironically fucks these other twitch streamers and gets around too

It's because he actually doesn't care. He literally shows no interest and doesn't even give attention to the people next to him when chatting on stream, even IRL

He disregards everybody, the perceived social barrier that he constantly puts up, making others uncomfortable, allow him switch it completely and give them some much needed reassurance when he expresses a modicum of interest in what they say

Like "oh he's just been following along and kind of answering, I'm trying my best to talk to him,

Then suddenly turns around and is more direct"

He isnt autistically scared of women and nervous.

He cares so little he doesn't look at them. Could be fake but must be genuine because he's a fucking liberal

It's him, not his game. The high iq egostical archetype with excess ego

Unrioncally watching destiny interact on his own stream, in his own domain, one one with a girl conveys this well.

Yes i said it. Destiny is a redpill resource. That's right.

Only high iq get it. Hot and cold but super advanced and SUPER COLD just as you described

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja and XazaqazaX
Exactly why destiny got Melina,

The power dynamic, he gets cucked sure but he unironically fucks these other twitch streamers and gets around too

It's because he actually doesn't care. He literally shows no interest and doesn't even give attention to the people next to him when chatting on stream, even IRL

He disregards everybody, the perceived social barrier that he constantly puts up, making others uncomfortable, allow him switch it completely and give them some much needed reassurance when he expresses a modicum of interest in what they say

Like "oh he's just been following along and kind of answering, I'm trying my best to talk to him,

Then suddenly turns around and is more direct"

He isnt autistically scared of women and nervous.

He cares so little he doesn't look at them. Could be fake but must be genuine because he's a fucking liberal

It's him, not his game. The high iq egostical archetype with excess ego

Unrioncally watching destiny interact on his own stream, in his own domain, one one with a girl conveys this well.

Yes i said it. Destiny is a redpill resource. That's right.

Only high iq get it. Hot and cold but super advanced and SUPER COLD just as you described
The distinctivess in terms of looks in both of them is perplexing, now this is where the concept of exceptions in the blackpill plays the role. She could easily settle for a buff Chad, but she fell for a streamer twink who yaps all day on the mic. People could say this is a co incidence, but if you hold on your purpose, keep working, don't give a shit, cold blooded and emotionless some people will be influenced by you actually and become a part of your life. It's real. You can let people stay and go and don't give a shit.

The thing about destiny is about his purpose, fame and of course money which makes him to stand out and in the process he doesn't care about others. As for the luck part, it could be that Melina chose him and liked his cold hearted personality. Fortunate bastard.

The amazing part is, he is only 1.73 cm, it's common he gets mogged on a daily bases both in terms of looks and height, etc. But what made her to choose him? Focus on purpose and not giving a shit what others think about him and their presence. Brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back