Should you simp/double text in 2023?

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
Some saw losers saying you should double text and simp I’m 2023 on this forum. This sounds crazy and is opposite of redpill advice. However, with it being 2023 and hypergamy seemingly doubling in the past 6 months, it may be time to give a little more attention to these thots.

It’s like these bitches rarely reach out first. It does happen. And I’m not talking about a girl messaging first on tinder that’s just a little part of it. Also girls you got history with.

These girls really act like dudes now a days and guys act like bitches. It’s insane there’s literally me a flip flop between the genders

no tbh, the girl will text you if she really likes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Pikabro, heedandfail and 1 other person
if she's not spamming you, ghost her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Pikabro, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
no tbh, the girl will text you if she really likes you
Thank you thread over. I know this, just coping for a second there. If the girl really fucks with you she will reach out first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 20370
Most girls will reach out if they want you

I would double text either way cuz something as small as this isnt gonna determine much.. u can find out whether shes into you in more clear ways

incel problems

Most girls will reach out if they want you

I would double text either way cuz something as small as this isnt gonna determine much.. u can find out whether shes into you in more clear ways
on Saturday this girl I’ve fucked before I matched with her on bumble. Sends me her number. Next day I respond telling her add me on snap she adds me in 10 minutes. We text a lil I say let’s chill later around 10 she says maybe I’ll let you know 10 rolls around she opens my message where I said “bet” and doesn’t say anything. I didn’t hit her up again cause she said she would hit me up. Shit like this is what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
incel problems
Being virgin was more peaceful now life’s about looksmaxing and talking to this girl and fucking this badder girls. Never ends need to peace max

on Saturday this girl I’ve fucked before I matched with her on bumble. Sends me her number. Next day I respond telling her add me on snap she adds me in 10 minutes. We text a lil I say let’s chill later around 10 she says maybe I’ll let you know 10 rolls around she opens my message where I said “bet” and doesn’t say anything. I didn’t hit her up again cause she said she would hit me up. Shit like this is what I’m talking about
This is the life of a normie-htn
Shes into u but shes into her many options too
This is just what comes with hypergamy for us men

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
This is the life of a normie-htn
Shes into u but shes into her many options too
This is just what comes with hypergamy for us men
She sitting there texting me daddy I’m hot af she wants to suck my dick again etc. they’re just mentally ill lmao

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
no. foid would have reacted if shes interested