should you take a side profile pic from close or far

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i want to take a side profile picture and see what kind of jaw and maxilla im working with

do i take it from close just hold my phone to the side of my face or do i set a timer and stand so my side is facing the camera like 10 feet away

witch is more acurate?

serious answers only and no psl retarted shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel
far

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 10615
Record vid from far with back camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Record vid from far with back camera
Bro wtf I did this but I discovered my eye area looks so fucked up on the back camera
EB3A814A B04C 4E7C AA60 24E4B96EB1DF
CE410CE0 62E9 4384 AFD0 A1D70A8F0CD4
and yes I’m aware I look like shit In this photo currently lean maxing and skinmsxing and my hair isn’t like that normally it’s frizzy rn from the dryer but that’s beside the point

why do my eyes look so fucked up from so far away? Witch is closer to real life in the mirror it’s closer to the selfie but Jesus Christ this is suifuel pleas tell me back camera distorted my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Bro wtf I did this but I discovered my eye area looks so fucked up on the back camera View attachment 1015699View attachment 1015701and yes I’m aware I look like shit In this photo currently lean maxing and skinmsxing and my hair isn’t like that normally it’s frizzy rn from the dryer but that’s beside the point

why do my eyes look so fucked up from so far away? Witch is closer to real life in the mirror it’s closer to the selfie but Jesus Christ this is suifuel pleas tell me back camera distorted my eyes
not sure but the farther one was more accurate since ur ears are visible

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hol
not sure but the farther one was more accurate since ur ears are visible
y fucking shit my ipd is so fucked or Ed ratio whatever it is

my eyes look so beady but that look decent in selfies

this is potent suifurl as if it wasn’t bad enough I have this it’s time to ldar or kms I’m picking witch one right now
I never should of done this and just stayed with Selfies now I know how marko jaric feels

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6723
you look like Cupid

• +1
you look like Cupid
its over anyway but thanks bro
the roman god right?
maybe i shouldn't lose the bloat and cupid max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
How you look in the selfies is your brain coping with asymmetries. Ideally you'd want to take the photo at fully extended length of your arms to avoid lens disortion and make sure it's not mirrored (flipped)

How you look in the selfies is your brain coping with asymmetries. Ideally you'd want to take the photo at fully extended length of your arms to avoid lens disortion and make sure it's not mirrored (flipped)
bro i don't flip them i have them the normal way everyone is aysmetrical even giga chads
my main issue is my es ratio witch i discoveed today i can cover up the sides of my face and it looks better but its another falio on a list of many

wtf my eyes dont look the same

dont say these things man im traumatized now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse
bro i don't flip them i have them the normal way everyone is aysmetrical even giga chads
my main issue is my es ratio witch i discoveed today i can cover up the sides of my face and it looks better but its another falio on a list of many
When you make the selfies the view is mirrored in 99% of cases but that's not how you look, you have to go a step further and actually get the picture from the view of person standing in front of you. When i first stared my pics like that i noticed brutal asymmetry in my eyes and everything looked off but that's how ppl actually see you, so we can make an assumption based on it that this would be a preferable way of taking your selfies, since everyone sees you this way they might just've gotten more used to it.

• +1
Bro wtf I did this but I discovered my eye area looks so fucked up on the back camera View attachment 1015699View attachment 1015701and yes I’m aware I look like shit In this photo currently lean maxing and skinmsxing and my hair isn’t like that normally it’s frizzy rn from the dryer but that’s beside the point

You have probably nice bones but your acnes are literally disguisting

• +1
are u @ArabIncel long lost white brother?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2729 and lutte

Bad pfl and es ratio both are more or less unfixable. My condolences. Focus on perfecting your other features

• +1

Dude, minox those eyebrows, clean up your skin, train neck, grow well groomed facial hair (if possible), mouth widen using whatever and DYE YOUR HAIR AND EYEBROWS. You will ascend over 3 points you goon

• +1
Reactions: roadhog and Deleted member 10615
Dude, minox those eyebrows, clean up your skin, train neck, grow well groomed facial hair (if possible), mouth widen using whatever and DYE YOUR HAIR AND EYEBROWS. You will ascend over 3 points you goon
Can I ascend to a 6/10?

Bad pfl and es ratio both are more or less unfixable. My condolences. Focus on perfecting your other features
I fraud with longer hair now and it works well

should I ever cut my hair short on the sides or never?