Should you take into consideration if a ratio is unideal in selfies?

D

dervw4cenks

Master
Hello. My chin to philtrum ratio is like 2.5 non distorted, which is ideal and actually on the high end of ideal. It's almost always around 2.4-2.5 non distorted, so nothing to worry about. But for some reason in all my selfies it literally drops all the way down to 1.8-1.9, which is out of ideal. And when I sent some of my selfies around for a rate some people mentioned my philtrum being long in these selfies. However if I got surgery to shorten my philtrum, my philtrum would then become too short in my non distorted pics. What do you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
@smallman what do u think

• +1
@smallman what do u think
Ngl if you're holding it an arms length away I don't think it should be that different but what matters more is how you look irl so I wouldn't bother with getting surgey if its ideal in candid pics

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Ngl if you're holding it an arms length away I don't think it should be that different but what matters more is how you look irl so I wouldn't bother with getting surgey if its ideal in candid pics
Yea i am holding it an arms length away. Legit goes from 1.88 in selfies to like 2.5 in candids. Idk why it changes that much. Chin projection maybe? I agree it's not normal for the ratio to change so much

• +1