Should you train your masseters if you don't have outward gonions?

cuh4cuh

cuh4cuh

Iron
Because what if you just end up with a bloated ass musculature chipmunk look instead of looking like a greek sculptured face? Like for example, what if you have inward gonions? Would training masseter muscles just be looksmin???

And btw by training the masseters, I mean through using mastic gum, falim, or the jaw training junk.

Last edited:
Cus all of these people preaching to you to train your masseter muscles all have outward gonions. Is it over for the inward gonioners?

You should chew a lot during puberty because it helps correct facial development. You can just Botox your masseters after if they're too bloated

wouldnt your masseters decrease in size if you stop training them? Like any other muscle?
You should chew a lot during puberty because it helps correct facial development. You can just Botox your masseters after if they're too bloated

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
You should chew a lot during puberty because it helps correct facial development. You can just Botox your masseters after if they'res too bloated
What about for inward gonioners? With developed masseter muscles, wouldn't it just look shit compared to someone with outward gonions? That's why my question is whether we should be training the masseter muscles (aka hypertrophy for the masseters) when you have inward gonions.

What about for inward gonioners? With developed masseter muscles, wouldn't it just look shit compared to someone with outward gonions? That's why my question is whether we should be training the masseter muscles (aka hypertrophy for the masseters) when you have inward gonions.
Yea it will look worse but I still recommend you train them because they provide benefits of how your face develops in puberty