Should you use minoxidil at 15 years old? I read somewhere that it's not safe.

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Master
I am planning to use minoxidil on my eyebrows because they are quite thin and it'd be better if i had thicker eyebrows. But I read that it's not safe for people under 18.

is it true? and if it is, what should I use instead?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
if u got history of family heart problems dont

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
if u got history of family heart problems dont
Should I still worry about heart problems when I use the foam or liquid minoxidil instead of topical?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and asdvek
Should I still worry about heart problems when I use the foam or liquid minoxidil instead of topical?
topical is the one that's safe for heart I guess not others, I still don't know much though ask someone else don't take my advice.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and justropemaxbro
topical is the one that's safe for heart I guess not others, I still don't know much though ask someone else don't take my advice.
alright. Thank you bro.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
>I read somewhere that it's not safe.
This is the dumbest fucking thing a person can say
"I read somewhere that eating shit is good, I should go to dot org to ask if I should do it"
Maybe you should do your own research on this topic first?

>I read somewhere that it's not safe.
This is the dumbest fucking thing a person can say
"I read somewhere that eating shit is good, I should go to dot org to ask if I should do it"
Maybe you should do your own research on this topic first?
yes, i am doing my own research. It wouldn't hurt to type a few sentences and ask here.

I can't really wait until i'm 18. I'm planning to use castor oil if minox is not possible. Heard it's cope tho.
? the point of waiting till 18 is it's probably not fully grown yet, focus on other shit instead of useless shit like castor oil and minox, the only non cope thing to get eyebrows is neck hair transplant

It’s fine. I started using topical minox on my eyebrows when I was 16, it’s been almost a year now and nothing happened except my eyebrows got hairier. Only a very small amount goes systemic especially when you’re just applying it to eyebrows and not your whole scalp/cheeks

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
? the point of waiting till 18 is it's probably not fully grown yet, focus on other shit instead of useless shit like castor oil and minox, the only non cope thing to get eyebrows is neck hair transplant
the thing is, my eyebrows are awefully thin. I can't wait. I need to do something to make it grow thicker while focussing on other things.

It’s fine. I started using topical minox on my eyebrows when I was 16, it’s been almost a year now and nothing happened except my eyebrows got hairier. Only a very small amount goes systemic especially when you’re just applying it to eyebrows and not your whole scalp/cheeks
Thank you. I have been thinking about using minox or not all day. Just took one message to decide i'll be doing it.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
the thing is, my eyebrows are awefully thin. I can't wait. I need to do something to make it grow thicker while focussing on other things.
ok read this then to do it correctly

Attachments

• Comparative study of the efficacy and safety of topical minoxidil 2% eyebrow.pdf
    924.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro