should you wear a watch?

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
Do girls like it? It looks cringeworthy to me on young guys. Like some incel guy was watching fashion videos on youtube trying to attract girls.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
no one gives a fuck, you think girls reject chad based on his watch status?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2587, kramer and 1 other person
Do girls like it? It looks cringeworthy to me on young guys. Like some incel guy was watching fashion videos on youtube trying to attract girls.
I wear a watch all the time, women judge you upon what you wear, and having an expensive watch is a good way to flex your money. Thus elevating your status.
Yes, they do care. Everything matters.

NO BUT YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING CHAD. SO YES WEARING A WATCH (CAN BE FAKE OR NOT EVEN BRAND ONE, JUST ONE THAT GOES WELL WITH YOUR OUTFIT) WILL ELEVATE YOUR CHANCES A BIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 3202
Don't think it makes much difference unless its an expensive one but that will only get you gold diggers.

I would wear a watch but I have yet to find a watch that fits my wrist except for kids watches 😟

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
NO BUT YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING CHAD. SO YES WEARING A WATCH (CAN BE FAKE OR NOT EVEN BRAND ONE, JUST ONE THAT GOES WELL WITH YOUR OUTFIT) WILL ELEVATE YOUR CHANCES A BIT
how will a watch help you get pussy chicks look at my face not my wrists

BECAUSE ITS A COMPLEX FUCKING EQUATION. ITS NOT LINEAR AS IF MUHH "1, AKA I HAVE IT" OR "0, I DONT HAVE IT".

a normie in normie tier clothing have lower chances with women than a normie in stylemaxxed clothing and an expensive watch. even for short term relationship, so no, u don't need to "ltr betabuxx"

• +1
I wore mine in school maybe 3 times and all the these times a girl complimented it, so yeah

Women are extremely visual, they will scan you from head to toe. From your height, face, frame, demeanor, choice of clothing, wealth, et cetera.

BECAUSE ITS A COMPLEX FUCKING EQUATION. ITS NOT LINEAR AS IF MUHH "1, AKA I HAVE IT" OR "0, I DONT HAVE IT".

a normie in normie tier clothing have lower chances with women than a normie in stylemaxxed clothing and an expensive watch. even for short term relationship, so no, u don't need to "ltr betabuxx"
clothes are cope i wear dirty shit from army surplus and hoodies and people always tell me im gl to my face

• +1
Dont if you're a wristcel :lul:

do you not understand what i said? legit 2 digit iq
yes i understand what you are saying alpha m but i am saying clothes are mostly cope, girls will not suddenly decide to have sex with you because you have a sick outfit on and a nice watch lol. most slayers i know dress like complete shit, myself included

Don't think it makes much difference unless its an expensive one but that will only get you gold diggers.

I would wear a watch but I have yet to find a watch that fits my wrist except for kids watches 😟
my Wrist is only 16cm, while most watch wristbands are usually 20-22cm

it's over for wristcels

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
am i chad ? :(

my Wrist is only 16cm, while most watch wristbands are usually 20-22cm

it's over for wristcels
My right wrist is just above 15cm.
My left wrist is 14.5cm
Over

You should wear a watch in 2019 only to fraud your wrist size

Honestly I have no idea on this kind of stuff.

Who the fuck needs a watch

Expensive watches are the most overpriced garbage cope imaginable. Only get one if you personally think it is cool and do not expect it to affect your status with women. Will having an expensive thing that shows you can afford it help you? Yes, but there are thousands of better things to spend that money on than something that basically does nothing for you. For the price of a high-status watch you could do some actual looksmaxxing or get a huge amount of very nice custom-tailored clothing or go on a fancy vacation to flex on social media and have some actual fun. A watch should be the very very very last thing you buy to impress women.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Expensive watches are the most overpriced garbage cope imaginable. Only get one if you personally think it is cool and do not expect it to affect your status with women. Will having an expensive thing that shows you can afford it help you? Yes, but there are thousands of better things to spend that money on than something that basically does nothing for you. For the price of a high-status watch you could do some actual looksmaxxing or get a huge amount of very nice custom-tailored clothing or go on a fancy vacation to flex on social media and have some actual fun. A watch should be the very very very last thing you buy to impress women.
just buy replica watches

I personally wear silly bands but if you arent really GL then maybe u should wear watch so girls will think higher status.