Should your eye itself be more protruded then your cheekbones?

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
Mine is only by a little bit and my cheeks are pretty above average but my eyes stick out further.
NOT BULGING EYES like this
116202050636 23041q5ddx bulging eye 3

My eyeball just looks more forwards like this
M2700138width 320

(without the retarded scaleral show or whatever)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AlwaysHaveQuestions, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
no they need to be deep set, if ur eyes protrude more than ur zygos ur prolly really recessed as i don’t even have that and i’m recessed asf

• +1
Reactions: thecel and MD_Hopeful69
Weak orbital rims. If your eyes are hooded, then you most likely have negative orbital vectors

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Treasure223
Weak orbital rims. If your eyes are hooded, then you most likely have negative orbital vectors
i Have negative orbital vectors and fat hooding
bone hooding is unrelated with orbital rims I’m pretty sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, WadlowMaxxing and Treasure223
i Have negative orbital vectors and fat hooding
bone hooding is unrelated with orbital rims I’m pretty sure
Bone hooding doesn’t exist unless you’re this guy
8B27D255 2A28 4F05 A4D4 EC5E98956E6B

Or the guy on the left
B1739230 0C52 4920 8FED 84E97B8DF531

look at the guy on the right, he has hooded eyes but it’s due to a majority of fat. Most people’s orbits look like the guy on the right and they still have hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6892, thecel and 1 other person
Capture

Eyes should stick out at least 1cm past the cheek. Here's a good example of recessed vs ideal forward eye growth

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, LostYouth, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
[IMG alt="Treasure223"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/8/8739.jpg?1609583419[/IMG]

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here​

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Treasure223
[IMG alt="Treasure223"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/8/8739.jpg?1609583419[/IMG]

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here​

Dont worry it was a joke mate

The relation of eye to cheekbone protrusion called orbital vector, if you have positive orbital vector then your cheekbones protrude further than your eyes, if you have negative orbital vector your eyes protrude further than your cheekbones, perpendicular to your face. Its not a health problem or developmental problem to have negative orbital vector its just due to how your face naturally is. Could just be that you have not very protruded zygos, or you could have low cheek fat, or its just how the placement of your bones is.
70C02E60 D72B 4F1F 9C4B A98ABD142997

orbital decompression can make your eyes more set back and make your eyes look less like they are bulging out from your orbitals, and i suppose zygo implants could also give you more positive orbital vector but that wouldnt do anything to your eyes sort of protruding from the orbitals

• +1
Reactions: wonder12 and Treasure223
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
u just have good forward eye growth

The relation of eye to cheekbone protrusion called orbital vector, if you have positive orbital vector then your cheekbones protrude further than your eyes, if you have negative orbital vector your eyes protrude further than your cheekbones, perpendicular to your face. Its not a health problem or developmental problem to have negative orbital vector its just due to how your face naturally is. Could just be that you have not very protruded zygos, or you could have low cheek fat, or its just how the placement of your bones is.
View attachment 966568
orbital decompression can make your eyes more set back and make your eyes look less like they are bulging out from your orbitals, and i suppose zygo implants could also give you more positive orbital vector but that wouldnt do anything to your eyes sort of protruding from the orbitals
What do you mean by “perpendicular to face”?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
What do you mean by “perpendicular to face”?
forwards or backwards, not up or down. Not the best way to describe it, I should have just said protruded or receded instead of perpendicular

forwards or backwards, not up or down. Not the best way to describe it, I should have just said protruded or receded instead of perpendicular
It depends on head position. I have negative orbital vectors naturally but can fraud neutral to positive by tilting my head
6D8D0901 11F5 4AE8 BFA6 BED582CC1BAB
64FC8115 9C10 4339 B565 7A505DC06187
7A458FD6 558B 4D92 B4C9 ABEC703FE7CB

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and SkinjobCatastrophe
View attachment 966568
Bone hooding doesn’t exist unless you’re this guy
View attachment 966535
Or the guy on the left
View attachment 966541
look at the guy on the right, he has hooded eyes but it’s due to a majority of fat. Most people’s orbits look like the guy on the right and they still have hooded eyes.
no they need to be deep set, if ur eyes protrude more than ur zygos ur prolly really recessed as i don’t even have that and i’m recessed asf
Check my newer thread https://looksmax.org/threads/how-could-i-improve-my-eyes.292161/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Last edited: