SHOULDER PADS ARE A INSANE LOOKSMAX

GeThinnerLookBetter

GeThinnerLookBetter

Tren abuser
Its indeed fucking shitty since you get caught easily but if you can fraud without getting caught ITS A INSANE LOOKSMAX, I used to work as a waiter and all chad coworkers would get asked for their socials from random customers while that didn’t happen to me very often (like twice a year type thing) so I wore shoulder pads for a week straight at work as a experiment and I’ll tell you its an day-night difference I would literally get stared down by ACTUAL stacies not just HTB and get the fuck me eyes look and random girls would be giving me all the fucking signs such as “secretly” looking at me and smiling looking away and making a LOT eye contact and while some just straight up asked for it after paying their bills. I literally went from MTN to HTN and that while I wasn’t frauding anything else (like height lifts). Even the CHAD coworkers made comments on how customers were making it super clear that they liked me and that I started looking way more “confident”. This confirmed for me that its face> frame> height obviously if your a manlet frame won’t save you but as long as your average, height doesn’t really matter. Height doesn’t make you ltn more attractive because anybody can be alittle bit tall its just a pretty strict requirement to not get height mogged by others and be a masculine size and you’ll get by.

Just don’t get caught wearing them thats the hardest part JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, thorns, normie tiktoker and 8 others
You're probably a framecel then

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and normie tiktoker
wearable only during winter when you have 2 layers of clothes and its hard to notice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and soover4me
What shoulder pads have you bought?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and normie tiktoker
if you’re dyel a funkybod during winter under your sweater is a better choice

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and normie_joe
You're probably a framecel then
Clavicles are on the average side, gonna be blasting first cycle in a month or two so that shouldn’t be a problem by then

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
wearable only during winter when you have 2 layers of clothes and its hard to notice
Good idea won’t be able to tell the difference from the clothing and the feel of the pads but by then we already been blasting enough gear

Its indeed fucking shitty since you get caught easily but if you can fraud without getting caught ITS A INSANE LOOKSMAX, I used to work as a waiter and all chad coworkers would get asked for their socials from random customers while that didn’t happen to me very often (like twice a year type thing) so I wore shoulder pads for a week straight at work as a experiment and I’ll tell you its an day-night difference I would literally get stared down by ACTUAL stacies not just HTB and get the fuck me eyes look and random girls would be giving me all the fucking signs such as “secretly” looking at me and smiling looking away and making a LOT eye contact and while some just straight up asked for it after paying their bills. I literally went from MTN to HTN and that while I wasn’t frauding anything else (like height lifts). Even the CHAD coworkers made comments on how customers were making it super clear that they liked me and that I started looking way more “confident”. This confirmed for me that its face> frame> height obviously if your a manlet frame won’t save you but as long as your average, height doesn’t really matter. Height doesn’t make you ltn more attractive because anybody can be alittle bit tall its just a pretty strict requirement to not get height mogged by others and be a masculine size and you’ll get by.

Just don’t get caught wearing them thats the hardest part JFL

Lifts, wigs, pads, contacts will nuke your SMV IRL if anyone even sniffs out a scent.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and Dream99
yeah but not on the beach for example
True but if you don’t get jacked enough by the time you participate with those kinds of activities you might be slightly retarted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: erwin. and europemogger
I stopped wearing em because it was too much of a headache not trying to get caught, next cycle will be 50mg anadrol and 20mg superdrol for 7 weeks and test e 500mg 15 weeks and last 8 weeks 300mg of tren e

Is it breathable or not? It's pretty hot rn here in Spain. (>40°C)
mwuah wouldn't wear it if you don't wear shirts with a semi long sleeve but its pretty thin so you should be good

motivation to hit shoulder day

When you're about to have sex but you gotta keep your shirt on to not reveal your shoulder pads and your shoes on to not reveal your 6 inch lifts