Shoulder pads FOR FRAME

shieldzz

shieldzz

I tought they are shit and they are obvious but ive been using those for last 2 months and my shoulders look so wide,it completelly transform my frame from average to mogger

We all know that lateral delts is the most important part of your body

They are only visible if you wear like white shirts which are verry tight , even with black compression shirt nobody can see them

inb4 retards " why would you do this " ?

Foids are frauding every single day with heels,makeup,filters on photos , even faking their tits with bras boost,etc. Why wouldnt you ?

Those + shoeslifts are already a huge boost

What if someone touches it ? If you buy it with silicone material it literally feels like
MUSCLES

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Chintuck22, Mr.Proper and 4 others
@Orc @PseudoMaxxer @enchanted_elixir @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Clavicular @Zeta @Alexanderr @Xangsane

Last edited:
Until your getting with a girl and you fucking shrink

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and yyy
What shoulder pads are you using
I used some stick on ones before but they only last once or twice, and they were very worrying to wear incase they came off. Didn’t feel secure.

Until your getting with a girl and you fucking shrink

You can say the same about shoelifts. unless ur shoulders are not non existent nobody will notice it when you will take them off

What shoulder pads are you using
I used some stick on ones before but they only last once or twice, and they were very worrying to wear incase they came off. Didn’t feel secure.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and irkkedmulatto
they are the exact type i was using. How do they last so long for you and stay secure
i can pretty much wear them all day long , they are comfortable . But you have to like buy a new pair every 2 weeks because the more you use it the more it lose the glue and wont stick to the shoulder . But they are like 3$ a pair

I tought they are shit and they are obvious but ive been using those for last 2 months and my shoulders look so wide,it completelly transform my frame from average to mogger

View attachment 3199442

We all know that lateral delts is the most important part of your body

They are only visible if you wear like white shirts which are verry tight , even with black compression shirt nobody can see them

inb4 retards " why would you do this " ?

Foids are frauding every single day with heels,makeup,filters on photos,etc. Why wouldnt you ?

Those + shoeslifts are already a huge boost

What if someone touches it ? If you buy it with silicone material it literally feels like
MUSCLES
If u alr have muscular shoulders and do this nobody would call you out for it. And if you got an attractive face nobody wpuld care abt lifts

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, ectomorpher and shieldzz
If u alr have muscular shoulders and do this nobody would call you out for it. And if you got an attractive face nobody wpuld care abt lifts
well if you have decent shoulder and you are leans + you are using pads you will have a 10/10 frame