Shoulder to waist ratio for males is as important as Hip to waist ratio for females

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
Female waist to hip ratio is Just as important IF NOT MORE important than male Shoulder to waist ratio.

every other kind of bodycomposition is cope, no amount of muscle will give you either kind of frame

Ideal female bodyshape is very tight waist and that alone should give the hips curvy look but the important part is she has to be lean

so Lean, small waist, curvy hips this will create an illusion of bigger ass while looking skinny which is more ideal than having actual fat in the ass. (and she will still look curvy if she has small waist anyway just like how waist would look smaller if a man had more broader shoulders.)

Look at this girl, she has wide waist and it completely throws the body composition of hers
1000 F 124919897 C7lh4cNrCpHe8CuZI6ZvvANFt1KYoENq

Compared to this:
3cce kfxsuvw6137057

Both skinny but what's the difference? Waist to hip ratio.

so just by looking at the difference this is how much women care about shoulder to waist ratio for us too which is brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, czwarty, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
A good waist-to-hip ratio on women is extremely attractive, women with that tiny waist and big hips are perfection, i also don't think women for the most part can fraud this ratio
Women need to be built like this or it's over if you're marrying a fridge bitch.
4117072_Screenshot_20240507-184802_1.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj and Funnyunenjoyer1
A good waist-to-hip ratio on women is extremely attractive, women with that tiny waist and big hips are perfection, i also don't think women for the most part can fraud this ratio
Yeah and my point is For us men shoulder to waist ratio aka broad shoulders is just as attractive to women as waist to hip ratio is attractive to us men

• +1
Reactions: Sny and JohnDoe
Maybe one way to fraud this is to inject estrogen and lose bodyfat? but even then It's genetics

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Maybe one way to fraud this is to inject estrogen and lose bodyfat? but even then It's genetics
very difficult to fraud for foids, msot foids are retarded anyways so wouldn't know how if it was even possible. I think this ratio is determined during puberty for women. Once their puberty is complete, their hips aren't getting bigger, their waist isn't going to become smaller assuming they're not fat.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Ideal female waist-to-hip ratio is 0.66-0.78.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
very difficult to fraud for foids, msot foids are retarded anyways so wouldn't know how if it was even possible. I think this ratio is determined during puberty for women. Once their puberty is complete, their hips aren't getting bigger, their waist isn't going to become smaller assuming they're not fat.
and on top of that I noticed women that have smaller waist compared to hips are way more attractive facially It's prolly due to estrogen exposure during puberty too.

Similarly to males if we are exposed to test more during puberty, we develop wide shoulders and masculine more attractive face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and \/orman
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
scientifically never be over for a woman
but in terms of competition basically yeh
yh even a fridge bitch with non-existent hip/waist ratio can get someone way better looking thanks to how cucked modern society is. Anyways i don't think women are naturally supposed to be fridges, something went wrong during puberty for sure. Their bodies should be genetically designed to have wide hips for children and waist should be small anyways

• +1
Reactions: datboijj