Shoulders are CRUCIAL.There were exercises to naturally increase clavicle length.There was a dropbox with them.Can you post the dropbox or the thread

R

robsonwho

Iron
Basically title.The dropbox included exercises with counter clock wise rotation of teh arms similar to backstroke when swimming.It was 6 pages i think.If you know the exercises or the people who have the dropbox please tag them or share them

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AcneScars and Deleted member 7076
tag me if u find it tbh i want to see if this is legit or not

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide
i remember this, it was basically mimicking swimming actions for the most part. huge cope, i know people who swam all throughout childhood and puberty but still have narrow shoulders. for wide clavicles you need GENES

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
i remember this, it was basically mimicking swimming actions for the most part. huge cope, i know people who swam all throughout childhood and puberty but still have narrow shoulders. for wide clavicles you need GENES
Your opinion.If you remember the thread please post it

Basically title.The dropbox included exercises with counter clock wise rotation of teh arms similar to backstroke when swimming.It was 6 pages i think.If you know the exercises or the people who have the dropbox please tag them or share them
Tag me if/when you find it

thought the same tbh, but still waant to try it. i want to die peacefully knowing i tried every looksmax, even if it was cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 7073
thought the same tbh, but still waant to try it. i want to die peacefully knowing i tried every looksmax, even if it was cope

good mentality bro support

@AcneScars @Bumface33 @16tyo @JustLooksmaxing
its a cope btw. the thread i originally saw it in disproved it in some way i forgot what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7073 and AcneScars
Way to overthink things, just do sets of lateral raises JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998