Should've fucking ran 1 gram of test at 17 man I was fucking stupid

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
My coach kept trying to get me to do it. I wish I took it when I was 17.

Muh plates closing Muh acne Muh Balding it's all bullshit lol. I've been on juice for 4 years straight no acne and no balding at all.

If I took it younger it would've grown out my jaw and gotten rid of my anxiety. Fuck my life

Fuck Fuck Fuck

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
Bigger jaw wouldn't have cured your anxiety

Only rope will do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, roping3264 and tallnegga
Bigger jaw wouldn't have cured your anxiety

Test grew my jaw a bit but I started too late. Anyway I needed that shit younger I would've gotten way more pussy dead srs.

Muh plates closing Muh acne Muh Balding it's all bullshit lol. I've been on juice for 4 years straight no acne and no balding at all.

If I took it younger it would've grown out my jaw and gotten rid of my anxiety. Fuck my life

Fuck Fuck Fuck
That would've been so stupid. Taking test is especially harmful during puberty. You would've grown more at the cost of permanent fucking your body up.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, Gaygymmaxx, MulattoTrenMaxxer and 1 other person
Taking test during puberty/development is stupid. And if you are sad about your jaw just save up for fillers.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
That would've been so stupid. Taking test is especially harmful during puberty. You would've grown more at the cost of permanent fucking your body up.
Everyone says it’ll fuck your body up, but after months of research I haven’t found one reason why. I’m 16 and considering taking test e. The only downsides that I can really see are your growth plates closing (if you’re a dumbass), your natural test stopping (if your a dumbass), and your balls shrinking (if you’re a dumbass). You can bypass all those downsides with a AI, pct, and hcg respectively. Like am I missing something?

Fuck Fuck Fuck
Yo I’m 16 rn, should I take it? What do you recommend knowing what you know now?

Yo I’m 16 rn, should I take it? What do you recommend knowing what you know now?
Brotha you’re asking a deleted member, honestly though unless you are fat or have some weird condition your test levels aren’t bad you’d find better results with Dht increasing PEDs.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Brotha you’re asking a deleted member, honestly though unless you are fat or have some weird condition your test levels aren’t bad you’d find better results with Dht increasing PEDs.
Like what specifically?