Shout out to my thick skin homies

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
People say it's cope, fat (just lose weight brah), but what they dont understand is that the facial tissue in our skin is preventing us from ascending no matter what we do. It is what it is.

Once there is a way to turn thick skin into thin skin, then we are all gonna make it bros

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Just chop your skin theory

My skin is thick af according to my surgeon

how do you know if you have thick skin ??
How Do I Know If I Have Thin or Thick Skin?

One of the simplest ways of determining if you have thick of thin skin on your nose is to look in the mirror and see if the edges of your nasal tip cartilages show through the skin. If you can see the edges then your skin is thinner. If you can’t then it is thicker.

cab someone post examples of this ?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My skin is extremely thin and i wish it was thick lol. I have to do magic tricks so it doesn't look aged... In exchange those muscular chads with voluminous thick skin have nothing to worry about u. U. And still look good

It’s big bones that make you look bigger

Reduce collagen for thinner skin

My skin is extremely thin and i wish it was thick lol. I have to do magic tricks so it doesn't look aged... In exchange those muscular chads with voluminous thick skin have nothing to worry about u. U. And still look good

Wtf are you talking about lol. You realize thick skin even prevents you from looking particularly muscular? The thick skin makes it so that on your face, as well as on your body, rather than seeing definition / bones, what you see is just like bloatness, something popping up from under the bones, but instead of it being sharp, it just looks like you are bloated. There is literally not a single upside at all to having thick skin, other than that you age slower lol.

Wtf are you talking about lol. You realize thick skin even prevents you from looking particularly muscular? The thick skin makes it so that on your face, as well as on your body, rather than seeing definition / bones, what you see is just like bloatness, something popping up from under the bones, but instead of it being sharp, it just looks like you are bloated. There is literally not a single upside at all to having thick skin, other than that you age slower lol.
holy shit. could explain Barrett'a hideous bloat
48F3985F00000578 5365943 image a 6 1518067506732
Images 12

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol, you do realize that Barrett doesnt have thick skin right? Just a retarded bone structure.
his bones are so fkn weird, he has extreme PCT with very low set cheekbones like a woman's, what the fuck is he made of? he needs to do a DNA test and post in YouTube as a video for "lawls" but in reality we need to investigate and inspect what fucking species he is DED SRS

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
his bones are so fkn weird, he has extreme PCT with very low set cheekbones like a woman's, what the fuck is he made of? he needs to do a DNA test and post in YouTube as a video for "lawls" but in reality we need to investigate and inspect what fucking species he is DED SRS
Large bones + Thin skin = Jordan Barrett

he may have the shittiest cheekbone shape for a male, it makes him even more gay alien

I wouldnt mind being that gay alien though

Called fat grafting

Reduce collagen for thinner skin
thinner skin provides more facial angularity but also results in looking more old etc

thick skin results in looking higher bf/more bloated but more collagen

is there a way to have both? can you run trenbolone and stack it with retin a+tazarac to maintain your collagen and make your skin more thin?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 470
thinner skin provides more facial angularity but also results in looking more old etc

thick skin results in looking higher bf/more bloated but more collagen

is there a way to have both? can you run trenbolone and stack it with retin a+tazarac to maintain your collagen and make your skin more thin?

Reduce estrogen to lowest acceptable range
Overdose on potassium
Use diuretics and drink a shit ton of water that has some sodium to avoid water intoxication

I dont think tren Is worth taking

Cant u use hydrocortisone cream to make the skin thinner?