JMax

JMax

light triad good boy
She said he looked average. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bladee, Limbo, Deleted member 616 and 13 others
If you've ever tried Chadfishing with a male model in places like L.A, London, Berlin, Auckland, Etc, shit is brutal, sub 3 females will actually reject 8's. If you're sub 10, it's time to rope in 2020.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 685, Over and 7 others
Minimal looks to hold hands with a girl in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bladee, Kilimanjaro, Over and 6 others
Ever heard of in denial coping mechanism; women do it too

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, AbandonShip and Barbarossa_
If you don't look like my avi, it is over for you in 2020

everyone knows gandy's just an average joe
obviously being sarcastic btw

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Average male in 2020
davidgandy_official_1491820608_1.jpg

Low tier Normie in 2050
tmqdxzvyww031.jpg

Truecel in 40.000
latest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, 5'8manlet, Kilimanjaro and 13 others
A femoid friend of mine thinks Chico and O'pry are "okay looking". She is a short land whale btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
dont believe what they say, watch what they do. she would obviously bang gandy on sight

you dont believe when women say they like short guys so why would you believe what they say now

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 470
A femoid friend of mine thinks Chico and O'pry are "okay looking". She is a short land whale btw.
Using the word «femoid» makes it so that no one respectable takes you seriously

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
dont believe what they say, watch what they do. she would obviously bang gandy on sight

you dont believe when women say they like short guys so why would you believe what they say now
You would believe that all those years of inceldom would teach them something about women

• +1
Reactions: william
Women wont tell you the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Viro
My mom told me she wouldn't want to date a handsome guy because she wouldn't be able to trust them. So I jokingly said to her "So if you could date young Johny Depp with a 100% garantee that he wouldn't cheat on you, you wouldn't do it?" And she said she wouldn't and that she doesn't think Johny Depp is objectively attractive lmao.

She is coping.

Many women reject top tier males as a defence mechanism.

If she saw him irl she would open her legs instantly begging for his dick

• +1
Reactions: bladee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagickEvo, Deleted member 616, AbandonShip and 1 other person
My mom told me she wouldn't want to date a handsome guy because she wouldn't be able to trust them. So I jokingly said to her "So if you could date young Johny Depp with a 100% garantee that he wouldn't cheat on you, you wouldn't do it?" And she said she wouldn't and that she doesn't think Johny Depp is objectively attractive lmao.
J. Depp was incredibly overrated, lots of much better looking actors.

That’s exactly how ugly people cope with their own existence. They downplay the much better looks to comfort themselves.
I’d never look into what an ugly female thinks of men.

Bateman looks better for females, like 8 from 10 would choosed Bateman
U are aspie if u think otherwise

Gandy has just more striking features and is better for modeling

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GymBro2000 and Deleted member 616
I don't understand why old Johnny Depp is considered attractive. That nigga wears eyeliner ffs. Young Depp is indeed attractive tho.

Nah when I showed some male model pics to foids most of them would say they're hot. It's probably just a coincidence that Gandy is not her type in the OP anecdote.
Minimal looks to hold hands with a girl in 2020

View attachment 270208
High T username ngl

Last edited:
By that she means average among the types of guys that would be visible to her. Aka 1 percent of men.
By that she means average among the types of guys that would be visible to her. Aka 1 percent of men.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616