showed richard ramirez to my family

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
showed richard ramirez's photos to my dad aunt brother and mom all individually and they all said he looked like a criminal without knowing beforehand.
what makes them think so?

I've showed ramirez to some guys on discord and they all said he looks ugly. Jfl.

On topic, ramirez has extremely low trust face. High pretruding cheekbones with extremely positively tilted eyebrows and eyes.

Scan 34 Custom
RichardRamirez

Ramirez supposedly had dozens of women turn up at his trial to fawn over him.

Proof that women are attracted to malevolent (looking and acting) men.

showed richard ramirez's photos to my dad aunt brother and mom all individually and they all said he looked like a criminal without knowing beforehand.
what makes them think so?
extremely low trust face, that's it

I also have quite a low trust face on me and like I told you on tinychat people tel me I'm angry and some people have even told me I look like a rapist or like I'm going to murder someone

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
He has very good bones but he lacks of estrogen. He would benefit from colored eyes or less hooded eyes. He just looks too masculine

He has very good bones but he lacks of estrogen. He would benefit from colored eyes or less hooded eyes. He just looks too masculine
his extreme PCT + hooded eyes make him look very angry

Going from being obsessed with models to being obsessed with serial killers jfl boyos

coping mechanisms activated
they cant comprehend his ideal bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 281