Shower in the dark for instant mood fix

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
With music preferably must do please just try it once u finish cleaning urself up just turn the lights off and dont be scared from the spirits they wont do anything hopefully

[
  1. Sensory Reduction: Reducing visual stimuli can create a calming environment, allowing you to focus on other senses, like the sound of water or the feel of warmth.
  2. Introspection: A dark setting can promote introspection and mindfulness, helping you relax and unwind from the day.
  3. Privacy and Safety: The darkness may provide a sense of privacy and safety, allowing you to feel more at ease in your personal space.
  4. Ritual and Routine: If showering in the dark has become a part of your routine, it may evoke feelings of comfort and familiarity.
  5. Mood Enhancement: For some, dim lighting can enhance mood by creating a cozy, intimate atmosphere, which can be especially comforting after a long day.
  6. Stress Relief: The combination of warmth from the water and the absence of distractions can help reduce stress and promote relaxation.
/SPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Your momma always tells me to keep the lights on when we shower together

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
My fat ex used to do that 🤢

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, violentrose, DarkAscender and 1 other person
until u get raped by the shower demons

• JFL