Showing normies .org posts?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 9368
Have you ever tried to black pill normies? If so, what was their reaction?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, try2beme, AspiringMogger and 3 others
@aBetterMii @Makhachev

Show him a thread of mine I wanna see what he say

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I blackpilled my friend but he didn't give a fuck cause he has never talked to a women outside of sex workers in his life either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ascension and High Cortisol Chad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, try2beme, AspiringMogger and 4 others
I blackpilled my friend but he didn't give a fuck cause he has never talked to a women outside of sex workers in his life either way
my truecel friends found it too confrontational when I talked about the blackpill and would hate me for talking about looks. They preferred hiding from the truth and pretending life was different.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, try2beme, AspiringMogger and 2 others
He is pretty based if he is a whoremaxxer tbh. I would whoremaxx too but I am whitewomansexual. Most of the whores sround me are asian or latina.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
my truecel friends found it too confrontational when I talked about the blackpill and would hate me for talking about looks. They preferred hiding from the truth and pretending life was different.
Mfs will highlight that time they were in a relationship for a week in highschool and be like “see I have no issue with women, im normal” while women get their backs blown out every other week through tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Mfs will highlight that time they were in a relationship for a week in highschool and be like “see I have no issue with women, im normal” while women get their backs blown out every other week through tinder.
Yeah, I learned about this once I started getting some dating experience and talking to more women.

Men will talk about some slay they had at a club 7 months ago like it is this great achievement :lul::lul:
'Wow man u remember that girl Tiffany when we were out on holiday last summer? Damn man, still can't believe I fucked that girl haha.'

Meanwhile the women, when they are single, are getting ravaged by a different chad every other week.

The difference is fucking insane.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, buckchadley31, aBetterMii and 3 others
My friend is a alcoholic loser who doesn't work he doesn't give a fuck about his looks. (he looks normal though, would probably slay in Asia) But I like him cause he's the only guy I can be 100% honest with.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SubSigma
My friend is a alcoholic loser who doesn't work he doesn't give a fuck about his looks. (he looks normal though, would probably slay in Asia) But I like him cause he's the only guy I can be 100% honest with.
I can’t stand most boring mundane normie convos tbh. I need a few based friends irl

• +1
Reactions: angelo and MoggerGaston
i showed my millionaire friend epic ideas from moneymaxxing and success and he blocked me

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, angelo, aBetterMii and 2 others
It's why I barely socialize anymore outside of this forum.

I always have to larp this carefree aloof hipster type guy that is enjoying life and not taking anything too seriously. Because anything else would just get me rejected and outcasted.

I like socializing with people on hard-drugs though. When people are on MDMA, they will accept you whatever the hell you tell them or what your back-story is. Never felt that energy anywhere else.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, SubSigma and Deleted member 14693

I always have to larp this carefree aloof hipster type guy that is enjoying life and not taking anything too seriously. Because anything else would just get me rejected and outcasted.

I like socializing with people on hard-drugs though. When people are on MDMA, they will accept you whatever the hell you tell them or what your back-story is. Never felt that energy anywhere else.
Ye same. I go to raves a lot for socialmaxxing, but the girl's r the same. They ghost the next day and a lot of them are onlyfans thots and only go to raves to take pictures

View attachment 2340355
Have you ever tried to black pill normies? If so, what was their reaction?
The furthest extent I’ve gone to is my very good friends (one slayer who is in a relationship now and a high mtn incel) talking about dating and I asked them what they think is the most important part for getting hoes. The incel said drip and rizz unironically and the slayer said the same. I said looks and they said drip is part of looks.

Didn’t have it in me to sperg out so I just said 5’2 balding Indian and they said obviously but assuming they are normal looking.

• +1
The furthest extent I’ve gone to is my very good friends (one slayer who is in a relationship now and a high mtn incel) talking about dating and I asked them what they think is the most important part for getting hoes. The incel said drip and rizz unironically and the slayer said the same. I said looks and they said drip is part of looks.

Didn’t have it in me to sperg out so I just said 5’2 balding Indian and they said obviously but assuming they are normal looking.
Lol a chads shitter selfie will outperform an incel with drip 9/10

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and AspiringMogger

I dread turning old if I don’t find a LTR soon. Wage slaving is so fucking sad and people don’t got time to do other things

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SubSigma
Lol a chads shitter selfie will outperform an incel with drip 9/10
It was so funny seeing my slayer friend convincing himself he slays because of drip and rizz when he is 6’3 with 95th percentile face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, aBetterMii and SubSigma
I dread turning old if I don’t find a LTR soon. Wage slaving is so fucking sad and people don’t got time to do other things
I just want to settle with a white slavic stacey tbh

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and AspiringMogger
Fuck your friend. I fashionmaxxed in school and only wore expensive high quality clothes.

I managed to fully blackpill my grandmother. She was already partly blackpilled

• So Sad
I just want to settle with a white slavic stacey tbh
Too much for me. A strong mtb with nice body and personality is more than enough for me.

• +1
It was so funny seeing my slayer friend convincing himself he slays because of drip and rizz when he is 6’3 with 95th percentile face.
Lol I remember I was at the nike outlet and some indian kid was with his mom trying to explain drip explaining why he wanted some expensive ass joggers in his indian accent

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and AspiringMogger
Fuck your friend. I fashionmaxxed in school and only wore expensive high quality clothes.

I managed to fully blackpill my grandmother. She was already partly blackpilled
What she think of chads and incels?

• Hmm...
Reactions: norwegianfreak
It's only useful when you ask a girl to send you a custom video with a looksmax inside joke

• JFL
Never show posts on here to people in your personal life. For one, you'll probably be socially outcasted and ostracized. For two, it increases more competition in the dating market because more people will succumb to the truth and improve their looks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, AspiringMogger and SubSigma

Last edited:
  • JFL
What she think of chads and incels?
I never used incel terms around her, because it sounds turboweird irl. I referred to incels as genetic inferior men and chads as men who won the genetic lottery.

She had the guts to admit she herself valued looks > personality in her early days. Previously she stated that inferior men deserve love/sex as much as chads, but entitlement seems absurd and immature.

• So Sad
I never used incel terms around her, because it sounds turboweird irl. I referred to incels as genetic inferior men and chads as men who won the genetic lottery.

She had the guts to admit she herself valued looks > personality in her early days. Previously she stated that inferior men deserve love/sex as much as chads, but entitlement seems absurd and immature.
Is she a retired stacey?

• JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak
They just can't handle any truth they would probably jump from a bridge that's all not everybody can take the blackpill without water.