Shows are so cucked

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
I have nothing to do so I watch Neflix shows. The main characters wouldn't kill the villian even after the villian kill their entire family. The Jews are in this they are making us cucks.

• +1
Reactions: nvck_pilled, Kekee, Deleted member 8846 and 2 others
I have nothing to do so I watch Neflix shows. The main characters wouldn't kill the villian even after the villian kill their entire family. The Jews are in this they are making us cucks.

Probably true tbh, the elite don't want to instill romantic fantasies of fighting authority and beating aggressors, but to practice forgivness and tolerance.

reminds me of something tbh...….religion.

+ the feminism agenda is making men truly cucks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kekee, Azoriko and Deleted member 8846
the elite don't want to instill romantic fantasies of fighting authority and beating aggressors, but to practice forgivness and tolerance.

Pls stop poisoning my mind

this is true..fk.

Pls stop poisoning my mind

this is true..fk.

this is the blackpill dude, there's a lot more.

If you want to preserve your mental health and neurotransmitters then I suggest you leave tbh and stick with normies. The more you uncover the worst you will get. However, the more you learn the more liberating it is to understand the truth.

• Woah
Reactions: Azoriko
i agree most of the time i root against the protags because they are self righteous fags
and the story is set up to be an impossible task but they asspull a victory