Shrek blackpill

Manana

Manana

High Inhibition Victim
Shrek is one of my all time favourite movies. I have watched it at least 10 times. Apparently my dad showed it to my brother and me for the first time when we were 2 years old :lul::lul::lul:

Anyway this scene is always brutal to me.

The face she makes at 1:53 :feelswhy:

Saving a stacy from the dungeon that is guarded by a dragon is not enough for her to see beyond your looks :lul: And Shrek did it by carrying donkey and her in his arms while running from the dragon:lul::lul:He did everything.

For me personally that's done after that facial expression of pure unfiltered dissapointment. It's over.
Shrek can thank the plot for saving his ass because you can't come back from this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Klasik616
Me maks frauding during the pandemic lmao

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Klasik616
I'm an ogre
There was a day I took my mask off and saw my disgusting face in a mirror @user123456

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and Manana
I'm an ogre
There was a day I took my mask off and saw my disgusting face in a mirror @user123456
That was me back then now im handosme leanmaxing saved my massive bones

brutal heightpill in shrek, she had a better reaction to a literal ogre then the midget with good bone structure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw and Manana
brutal heightpill in shrek, she had a better reaction to a literal ogre then the midget with good bone structure
Yeah you are right :lul: Farquaad is giga midget tho.

Shrek is one of my all time favourite movies. I have watched it at least 10 times. Apparently my dad showed it to my brother and me for the first time when we were 2 years old :lul::lul::lul:

Saving a stacy from the dungeon that is guarded by a dragon is not enough for her to see beyond your looks :lul: And Shrek did it by carrying donkey and her in his arms while running from the dragon:lul::lul:He did everything.

For me personally that's done after that facial expression of pure unfiltered dissapointment. It's over.
Shrek can thank the plot for saving his ass because you can't come back from this.

Biggest black pill is that Fiona chose a literal ogre over a literal short king
IMG 0173

• JFL
Reactions: Manana

*Female moment*
I've never watched Shrek because he is ugly

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
*Female moment*
I've never watched Shrek because he is ugly
Me too. As a kid i simply watched most of the trending animated American movies except Shrek out of fear of him being ogre

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar