Shrooms vs Phenibut for lowinhibmaxxing? (Drugaddictcels gtfih)

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Phenibut vs Shrooms. Which one mogs for lowinhibmaxxing?

Phenibut 3x p/w max and you’ll be fine, JFL at Shrooms

Shrooms is the truth. Shrooms for authentic lowinhib rewiring of your brain circuitry.
Phenibut is a cope that works well for short term. But you need to re wire your brain for long term by seeing reality for what it is and that’s shrooms

• +1
Reactions: jfcage, fjor2096 and Deleted member 2729
shroom is better but not by a large margin . id stick to phenibut

neither

drugs are gay :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and gamma
Phenibut is bigly man. It’s cheap, easy to get, not unethical, and doesn’t do more than what it needs to do. I’ve used it “successfully” for years now.

Still am a virgin, but the pillies work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tonymontana and chadison
1.5-2g phenibut depending on your GABA sensitivity. It’s great once every few weeks, makes you let go and be a lot more authentic/risk taking (in a good way). Way better than drinking IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
1.5-2g phenibut depending on your GABA sensitivity. It’s great once every few weeks, makes you let go and be a lot more authentic/risk taking (in a good way). Way better than drinking IMO
you think I should start with 0.5g or 1g? I was thinking if I take a low dose I can take it every other day

you think I should start with 0.5g or 1g? I was thinking if I take a low dose I can take it every other day
I don’t feel anything under 1g and I notice if I take phenibut 2 days in a row the second day is only 50% as good as the first. For me I’ve found the optimal dosage to be 1.5g once every other weekend. Sometimes 2 but not often

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Yes, try 500 mg first. Better dose than 1g+ in my personal experience, as those higher doses make me sleepy and kinda retarded

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Phenibut is bigly man. It’s cheap, easy to get, not unethical, and doesn’t do more than what it needs to do. I’ve used it “successfully” for years now.

Still am a virgin, but the pillies work.
I've got most of the shit I need for growing shrooms so in the long run it'd actually be cheaper to get shrooms. All the places I've checked seem to be out of phenibut too.

LSD. if that doesnt work then MDMA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
where does one even find shrooms or psychedelics to begin with

Phenibut 3x p/w max and you’ll be fine, JFL at Shrooms

Phenibut is weak as fuck. Even alcohol mogs it. JFL that youre too much of a pussy to do shrooms.

OP, the only way youre going to lower your inhib levels permenantly is through constant social exposure. Never let yourself rot, and always be socializing, and meeting people.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and fjor2096
Shrooms can rewire your brain and even change your personality if you are a good responder.
Phenibut on the other hand is weak as hell, has a similar but milder effect than alcohol.

Shrooms will be used in therapy soon, while phenibut is not approved for clinical use in most countries. There is no comparison

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
where does one even find shrooms or psychedelics to begin with
You can buy them from .onion or grow them yourself. It's not too difficult as I (may have) managed both and I'm just your average retarded 16 yo.