Shy boys? Nah, more like subhuman boys

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Arkantos, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
Guy on the right has a good haircut though, reminds me of me a few weeks ago. My hair is longer now.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Guy on the right has a good haircut though, reminds me of me a few weeks ago. My hair is longer now.
His haircut looks like shit dude

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1084 and 3 others
Incredible, they are all subhuman

His haircut looks like shit dude
Screenshot 2019 02 22 21 08 46
Screenshot 2019 02 23 16 41 14

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Niños infrahumano

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
they became shy because they didnt get validated, but probably got reminded how ugly they are. As a kid I was very extroverted, because looks were not that important. During puberty I became very introverted/shy and got a little more extroverted after I looksmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and SHARK
they became shy because they didnt get validated, but probably got reminded how ugly they are. As a kid I was very extroverted, because looks were not that important. During puberty I became very introverted/shy and got a little more extroverted after I looksmaxxed
Exactly. I was never a loud mouth because I had the self awareness to know that I would be perceived as obnoxious because of my looks. And if I got confrontational in any way, I know the first thing someone would do is insult me for my looks, and there's no comeback for that. As a result I am very non-confrontational.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 206
But it is really crazy how closely looks is correlated with social status. Most nerds and recluses are below average and most popular successful people are above average or at least passable. Pretty obvious stuff for a forum like this, but this video is a pretty good reminder

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 245
Exactly. I was never a loud mouth because I had the self awareness to know that I would be perceived as obnoxious because of my looks. And if I got confrontational in any way, I know the first thing someone would do is insult me for my looks, and there's no comeback for that. As a result I am very non-confrontational.
:yes::yes::yes: and if you lack that self awareness people will remind you in brutal ways that you shouldn‘t act like you‘re decent looking

@ChoSeungHui has a crush on me again confirmed she's liking all my posts

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
just be gay & proud theory

2:19 this guy mogs all of them. he should reduce his bodyfat.