Siblingpill is the most brutal

virgin

virgin

ascending
As many of you know I am subhuman,but thats not the main problem. I am 178cm in Netherlands where the average is about 183cm(for my age group+refugee tax).

It is brutal getting not heightmogged, but heighraped daily. And the worst part is that I have a younger brother who is 190cm :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don‘t believe in god, but if he does exist, he sure knows how to make me feel like shit. I swear to god(said one sentence ago that I don’t believe in him jfl) if I wont grow to like 183cm(I am 19) I will seriously consider to rope. Since height is even more important, if you‘re not good looking
Ken Jeong Platform GIF by NBA

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, ttlurker, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Het is voorbij… 😢

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and virgin
Are u a smoker ? Cuz u fucked urself
Lmao I fucked myself? Smoking max steals like 1-2cm from you. Its not like I wouldve been 190cm if I never smoked:lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Lmao I fucked myself? Smoking max steals like 1-2cm from you. Its not like I wouldve been 190cm if I never smoked:lul:
nah it does trust. in my hs there was a curry who ended up being like 5'1 or 5'2 and his sister who iirc was like 5'3 or 5'4, he could've been average height but he started smoking at like 12-13 (nigga legit reeked of ciggies as well :lul::lul::lul:) his sis had green coloured eyes as well whereas he has like t50

Crazy people would kill for 1 or 2 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and virgin
nah it does trust. in my hs there was a curry who ended up being like 5'1 or 5'2 and his sister who iirc was like 5'3 or 5'4, he could've been average height but he started smoking at like 12-13 (nigga legit reeked of ciggies as well :lul::lul::lul:) his sis had green coloured eyes as well whereas he has like t50
Yeah bro if you start smoking at 12 or so but I started with 16 so yeah it probably took away few cms but Its not like it wouldve made a difference

think you finna stay with me bitch you better think twice

41 my wrist i swear every carat fight

back in the day i had hoop dreams i was tryna be like mike

you doin too much you needa play yo part

back then i wasn’t motivated it was complicated

black and white hoes my girls ain’t segregated

too much drank so now i need meds to fall asleep

but fuck it i’m back and better than ever
IMG 7925

Having a genetically fit family is way better than coming from a family of subhumans. Just accept the mog and be glad good blood runs through your veins.

• +1
Reactions: virgin
As many of you know I am subhuman,but thats not the main problem. I am 178cm in Netherlands where the average is about 183cm(for my age group+refugee tax).

It is brutal getting not heightmogged, but heighraped daily. And the worst part is that I have a younger brother who is 190cm :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don‘t believe in god, but if he does exist, he sure knows how to make me feel like shit. I swear to god(said one sentence ago that I don’t believe in him jfl) if I wont grow to like 183cm(I am 19) I will seriously consider to rope. Since height is even more important, if you‘re not good looking
Ken Jeong Platform GIF by NBA
Nigga at that height wear lifts and relocate to a shorter country still in the Eu. It's salvageable.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Having a genetically fit family is way better than coming from a family of subhumans. Just accept the mog and be glad good blood runs through your veins.
But its even more brutal. My mother has insane bones but I didnt get them. My uncles are tall, but I didnt get their height. Its just so frustating

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
But its even more brutal. My mother has insane bones but I didnt get them. My uncles are tall, but I didnt get their height. Its just so frustating
No it's fine. Better be a subhuman from a mogger family than be a subhuman from a subhuman family.