4018BE43-8A56-4E26-8F50-5FAC3534DEAD.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 264
  • C618575F-38CA-4EC7-8B8C-E6E4123CF3BE.jpeg
    C618575F-38CA-4EC7-8B8C-E6E4123CF3BE.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 253
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, SolarWind, gamma and 8 others
90% of people here have better starting point than both those dudes

Everyone can ascend throught surgery , they both look normie for their ethnic and very good jawline

• +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deusmaximus, SolarWind and 8 others
What did the second guy get?

I've been following this surgeon for quite some time now and whqt I can confidently tell you is this guy knows his shit. All of his results are great and he has an eye for aesthetic without being ridiculously expensive like Dr sailer. The only problem is he lives in Favela land and doesn't speak English

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, LastHopeForNorman, .👽. and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, delusionalretard, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I've been following this surgeon for quite some time now and whqt I can confidently tell you is this guy knows his shit. All of his results are great and he has an eye for aesthetic without being ridiculously expensive like Dr sailer. The only problem is he lives in Favela land and doesn't speak English
Does he treat non Brazilians?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and delusionalretard
If you have the money for such treatments you could hire a translator, simple as.

• +1
Reactions: Jazerk and Jason Voorhees
How much does dr sailer charge?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rpglover, gamma and Biiyo03
Literally looks like a different person
What did he get?
I think cheek implant , bimax , implant

This surgeon is very blackpilled he do everything in one procrdure + not a pussy conservative

Literally give them 2 PSL or more for every case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 756 and Jason Voorhees
problem is many guys here already look like the after pic so nothing you could do much with that starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
HAHAHHAHAHAH the first pic

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
bimax and implant and genio
Seems like the holy grail which almost everyone can ascend massive.
Osteotomies+implants = god mode

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and CursedOne
Seems like the holy grail which almost everyone can ascend massive.
Osteotomies+implants = god mode
Only pb is money

U have to work 5y to afford all surgery

bro that first guy was fucked beyond belief goddamn... Miracle work :blackpill:

Only pb is money

U have to work 5y to afford all surgery
Taking a loan would be an option. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Absolute bullshit. I've had very detailed phone convos with him - he speaks perfect English.
He's not cheap either. You're looking at European rates.

in the second imagie isnt the guys cheekbones better?

problem is many guys here already look like the after pic so nothing you could do much with that starting point.
No, if you look like the after there’s a lot more you can do to improve you that is less invasive. You don’t WANT to have to need jaw surgery lmao. These people maxed out what their faces are capable of changing, just to look average. If you’re average, you can become above average through implants that give you above average dimensions. These people usually require implants in addition to bone movements to even look normal.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.