Side effects of 15-year-old taking Sarms (mk677)

K

kuroshkp09

Iron
hello, I've been doing some research, and I've got some questions about taking MK677. I'm 15 years old, 186cm (6'1) tall, and weigh around 68 kg (150lb). I already sleep well train hard and make sure I eat as healthy and as much as I can. I'm thinking about trying a low dosage of 10-15 mg a day for a 6 to 8-week cycle. I know there are concerns about it closing the growth plates and not letting me grow to my highest potential, but I've already hit my growth spurt, so I'm not too worried about that. Also, my penis size is above average, so no concerns there either. I would reconsider taking any anabolics if it shrank my penis.
Please don't tell me to not take it and that I should wait until I get to my mid 20's. because I probably won't listen. I'd appreciate some advice on how to do it in a worst-case scenario, even if you don't advise taking anything at this age. and I also never plan on taking any other cycles or anabolics for the rest of my life. I've promised myself that. So, please, if you could give me guidance on the dosage and cycle I mentioned, the most common side effects of teens taking it arms, along with any tips on how to minimize potential side effects, I'd be grateful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
mk677 is not a sarm, you don’t have to cycle it and if you did it for 6-8 weeks nothing at all would happen

research it yourself all the info is there lol if your the type of person to just take off some incel on the off topic section it’s over

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TAChipmunk, alriodai and 1 other person
You need test+hgh to grow more face bones and height. Sarms will just make your balls smaller

mk677 is not a sarm, you don’t have to cycle it and if you did it for 6-8 weeks nothing at all would happen

research it yourself all the info is there lol if your the type of person to just take off some incel on the off topic section it’s over
he might get diabetes if used for too long

OP if ur gymcelling and have bad appetite, mk677 is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

My bad bro damn, why your getting pressed for no reason man I just wanted other people opinion sorry

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
hello, I've been doing some research, and I've got some questions about taking MK677. I'm 15 years old, 186cm (6'1) tall, and weigh around 68 kg (150lb). I already sleep well train hard and make sure I eat as healthy and as much as I can. I'm thinking about trying a low dosage of 10-15 mg a day for a 6 to 8-week cycle. I know there are concerns about it closing the growth plates and not letting me grow to my highest potential, but I've already hit my growth spurt, so I'm not too worried about that. Also, my penis size is above average, so no concerns there either. I would reconsider taking any anabolics if it shrank my penis.
Please don't tell me to not take it and that I should wait until I get to my mid 20's. because I probably won't listen. I'd appreciate some advice on how to do it in a worst-case scenario, even if you don't advise taking anything at this age. and I also never plan on taking any other cycles or anabolics for the rest of my life. I've promised myself that. So, please, if you could give me guidance on the dosage and cycle I mentioned, the most common side effects of teens taking it arms, along with any tips on how to minimize potential side effects, I'd be grateful.
ur already 6'1 u need to hop on test instead

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and kuroshkp09
What if a 30 year old BBC tried to rizz you and wouldn't take no for an answer and he was a head taller then you and 250 pounds

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09
What if a 30 year old BBC tried to rizz you and wouldn't take no for an answer and he was a head taller then you and 250 pounds
Fr bro