Side effects of accutane the media doesnt talk about

D

Deleted member 44779

Silver
Go and search for accutane on reddit or youtube and youll see MEN crying after going on accutane shit destroys u more than steroids or drugs JFL

- Low T
- No libido
-Shrinked testicles
- Feeling weak
-Change in face shape
- Lowers IGF-1 DRASTICALLY
- Ruins ur whole life
- Stunts growth
- Gut issues

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, blknswag, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
ALLAT for clear skin but at the end of the day ur still a boneless 5’5 praveen

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Lies I took acutane and grew to 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905 and autistic_tendencies
The media does talk about it you just have to research for 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: piec, horsefacin, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
The media does talk about it you just have to research for 5 minutes
No they dont retard, have u ever seen a doctor tell someone that they will have 0 test flow in them after going on accutane? Never seen a doc talking about these things

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
SHOULDVE MADE THIS THREAD 5 MONTHS AGO

im dummb

No they dont retard, have u ever seen a doctor tell someone that they will have 0 test flow in them after going on accutane? Never seen a doc talking about these things
It's on you if you still believe what doctors tell you. Stupid greycel research on the internet before doing something like accutane JFL

Modern doctors only try to fix the problem not the cause. If you go on accutane your acne might clear completely even but it's not fixing the root cause, so either your acne will come back, or you seriously fucked up something in your body which will cause problems later on. Hope this helps

affects bone density too

It's on you if you still believe what doctors tell you. Stupid greycel research on the internet before doing something like accutane JFL

Modern doctors only try to fix the problem not the cause. If you go on accutane your acne might clear completely even but it's not fixing the root cause, so either your acne will come back, or you seriously fucked up something in your body which will cause problems later on. Hope this helps
Who said i even took accutane lmaoo fkn vipcel flexing his shitty blue user

Who said i even took accutane lmaoo fkn vipcel flexing his shitty blue user
It still applies to you making these points, doen't matter if you take it or not. And if you didn't take it, then how would you know ehat the doctor tells you? Another logical fallacy in your bs greycel.

I'm not flexing my vip, as I don't have one. You get blue name color for having 1000 posts on the forum. I suggest you strongly to research the shit you're talking about, you clearly don't know shit neither about accutane and neither about this forum. Do some research about the guy in your avi too, you might want to change it afterwardy. Hope this helps

It still applies to you making these points, doen't matter if you take it or not. And if you didn't take it, then how would you know ehat the doctor tells you? Another logical fallacy in your bs greycel.

I'm not flexing my vip, as I don't have one. You get blue name color for having 1000 posts on the forum. I suggest you strongly to research the shit you're talking about, you clearly don't know shit neither about accutane and neither about this forum. Do some research about the guy in your avi too, you might want to change it afterwardy. Hope this helps
He knows who ramirez is :lul:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and descension
He knows who ramirez is :lul:
I know too. It's just a hint for him to really think about what Ramirez did, and if it's actually good to idolize him. Ramirezcels are nothing better than normies, treating people differently based on their looks. If he was a sub5, no one would praise him for what he did as it's horrible, but these retards think he was cool or something cause he looked good.

I know too. It's just a hint for him to really think about what Ramirez did, and if it's actually good to idolize him. Ramirezcels are nothing better than normies, treating people differently based on their looks. If he was a sub5, no one would praise him for what he did as it's horrible, but these retards think he was cool or something cause he looked good.
Are you retarded or female? That's why they idolize him that's the whole point :lul:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

LMAOO u fkn retarded niglet I dont have to take accutane to have been talking with a doctor i could consult to him and he could of said I need to take accutane and not of have told me the side effects make it make sense nigger. ALSo i dont give a fuck about ur shitty blue username HHhh fkn weirdo

Ok you high inhib pussy

Been on accutane for a month now. Absolutely 0 side effects, cleared my skin in 3 weeks, got my skin glowing

But fine don't take it, your loss idc

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
Retard with weak genetics detected
Cope monkey

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Delusional rant and statements with 0 scientific sources or backup lmao.
Accutane has saved more people's lives and confidence than probably any other drug

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Keep fucking being a retard, I’m near the end of my third month and I have insane libido no weakness no fucking sides except dryness and high cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: blknswag