side effects of accutane?

D

danny1234567

Iron
i’m thinking about hopping on accutane because my acne isn’t going away after trying a bunch of stuff and i just wanna know if there is any really bad side effects and how bad the purge is. i’m 15 btw so idk if this can restrict my growth.

dry eyes and lips. if you have bad acne regularly i suggest you use an oral antibiotic first to reduce purging

just took my last pill 10 mins ago

- dry skin, lips, eyes, joints
- nose bleeds
- increased cholesterol
- dna damage
- joint pain and aching

i’m thinking about hopping on accutane because my acne isn’t going away after trying a bunch of stuff and i just wanna know if there is any really bad side effects and how bad the purge is. i’m 15 btw so idk if this can restrict my growth.
doesnt stunt growth just take it

I wouldn't take it at 15

It can decrease test and dht

I haven't read the growth related studies but supposedly as long as you don't exceed 1mg/kg of bodyweight your plates won't fuse

How bad is your acne
IMG 0742
that’s how bad it is it usually looks way worse but idk if that’s even needed accutane for

bu the way the purge depends on how many closed comodones there are under your skin, if you have many you will have a purge stage but if you dont it wont be bad

its all worth it though in the end

ye bro take it. i was in ur situation but worse there is no choice, after i lost the acne it was as if i lost 10kg from the inflammation going away my zygos pop out much more
i really want my acne to go away but my parents think it’s a bad idea and i don’t wanna have bad side effects especially the mental ones that can make u depressed and shit

i really want my acne to go away but my parents think it’s a bad idea and i don’t wanna have bad side effects especially the mental ones that can make u depressed and shit
most my family’s taken accutane and they didnt go through depression lol if anything it made them happier

take it

ppl who tell you don’t take it are trying to prevent ur ascension

accutane is the one drug that produces the most noticeable and effective boost in looks

I wouldn't take it at 15

It can decrease test and dht

I haven't read the growth related studies but supposedly as long as you don't exceed 1mg/kg of bodyweight your plates won't fuse

How bad is your acne
I took it at 15 now I'm 17, I ascended skin so much, I was taking blood tests every month (with my dermatologist) and tested for testosterone aswell (the dermatologist was in bodybuilding and I was talking about gym so he did it for me) it varied about ~20 every month but was consistent on around 700, on the 3rd month my cholesterol peaked but the next month was back in normal.
Since then I grew 4cm in height and even my arms grew like ~2cm and I went from 69kg to 83kg althought now I'm seventeen.

tl;dr
only side effects dry lips and looking even worse the first 2 months