SIDE EFFECTS of Finasteride????????????????????????????????

H

HelpThisCurryAscend

Iron
I was finally prescribed Finasteride. But I'm hesitant to take it because of the side effects.

So to anyone who has used... What are the side effects? I heard that sexual incompetence and swelling at the breasts are on the list.

Can you show me pics if the swelling (prefferrably through a DM) so I have an idea on how it will turn out?

And are the swellings permenant?

This is my scalp. Should I even take it?

How bad is the damage?

7c0a3aa4 1b16 4826 b029 9aa1bc2b308d

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
You "finally" got it prescribed but don't know the potential side effects. Jfl Have fun finding out what the potential side effects are (arguably the worst:lul::lul:).

7c0a3aa4 1b16 4826 b029 9aa1bc2b308d

Tnd51or7b0421

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, joeveniro, AH1882 and 3 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I was finally prescribed Finasteride. But I'm hesitant to take it because of the side effects.

So to anyone who has used... What are the side effects? I heard that sexual incompetence and swelling at the breasts are on the list.

Can you show me pics if the swelling (prefferrably through a DM) so I have an idea on how it will turn out?

How bad is the damage?

View attachment 612374
I've been on fin for 2.5 years with no sides. Look up the studies yourself and determine whether or not the guys who reported their dicks no longer working after years of being on the drug was actually caused by the drug or other underlying issues. Also remember that the minority of people who do get sides will make it seem like a vocal majority is experiencing them. If you are at least 21-22, then reducing your dht to about 60-67% is worthwhile if it means keeping your hair.

As for your case in particular, let me tell you, if you don't take fin you will go bald, in which case you'll have to nuke your hormone profile by injecting T/roidmaxxing anyway if you want to feel human.

I would also recommend dermarolling and applying a mixture of castor oil + peppermint oil.

Look into buying toppik hair fibers or caboki hair fibers to cover up the damage in the meanwhile.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6963
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, LooksJourney, godirl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Lol dude fuk the sides save your hair it’s in a tragic statec

How bad is the damage?

View attachment 612374
What dose did you get prescribed??

I bought it, but I had no prescription. So I bought is somewhere online. I ain't bothering wasiting my time with doctors wqhen can just buy it for like 50 dollars or whatever it costed.

I use now, 8 months orso.
I low dose atm. 0.25 gr.
I had zero side effects so far. I have not noticed any at least.

What dose did you get prescribed??

I bought it, but I had no prescription. So I bought is somewhere online. I ain't bothering wasiting my time with doctors wqhen can just buy it for like 50 dollars or whatever it costed.

I use now, 8 months orso.
I low dose atm. 0.25 gr.
I had zero side effects so far. I have not noticed any at least.
With the state of my hair, can finasteride recover it?

Maybe but IMHO I wouldn't take it. I got sides after a few weeks. I know of people that roped because of sides. If you do take it. Stop it when you get sides and dont ever ever retake it again.

I don't think you can fully recover, from just finastride. You can add maybe a little, and /or stopp further balding. For real recovery, you need to add extra stuff likeley. Like dermarolling, and/or minoxidill.

Good luck nigga

Just fucking send it, don’t overthink the sides or you’ll nocebo them into reality. If you do get legitimate sides just hop off. The reason sides seem so prevalent online is because most people take it and move on with their lives, but if you have bad sides what’s the first thing you’re going to do, hop on your laptop and jump on some forum and talk about it.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy