Side Effects of Steroids, overblown?

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
title, are the side effects and dangers from steroids often overblown and overexxaderated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, halloweed and BrutalMogger
yes

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
if you do your shit right and not clog the toilet (not going overboard with dosage and planning your cycle right) then the dangers should be minimised

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
stupid question, that's like asking "are the risks of of surgery overrated"?

blud there is a difference between genio and lefort 3, so there is a difference between running 300mg/wk test and doing whatever the hell actual bodybuilders are doing

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Linus1888 and niqfan625
Yes. The worst would Be gyno which takes Months to manifest without you taking AI. Youre most likely not going to Be Lean while roiding. I could feel My cheeks sagging when I knelt down to tie My shoes. Nothing permanent but The bloat is brutal.

When I’m older I know for sure I’ll run 500 test, but it is commonly talked about that ficking with your hormones while still in puberty and developmental stage will fuck you up, ie your body will tell your balls to stop producing testosterone because it already has so much of it and they just shut down, is this an over exaggeration? Does it only affect teenagers or is it also adults, would a minor (16 ) be able to run this? And what age would be a fine age to start a cycle once the hormones are done developing? Note I’m already on MK

When I’m older I know for sure I’ll run 500 test, but it is commonly talked about that ficking with your hormones while still in puberty and developmental stage will fuck you up, ie your body will tell your balls to stop producing testosterone because it already has so much of it and they just shut down, is this an over exaggeration? Does it only affect teenagers or is it also adults, would a minor (16 ) be able to run this? And what age would be a fine age to start a cycle once the hormones are done developing? Note I’m already on MK
No it’s not hyperbole be prepared to blast test for your lifetime.

If you inject you will need pct or your test will take months to come back. If doing orals it will suppress your test on cycle and youll take like two weeks to recover, do pct if paranoidcel. Just dont be stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Supernatueal
Yes. Steroids are only dangerous to people with rare medical conditions or retards. If the average person just did a few months of research, they could easily and safely run a cycle. Most people don’t do research / are brain dead, so they fuck themselves up and then blame the steroids instead of their own low IQ. I’ll definitely put my future son on test when he turns 13

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Supernatueal