Side of the Blackpill No One Talks About

noka

noka

Silver
We all know that looks matter a lot in dating and social situations. People with less attractive appearances or cuck frame and short height often get treated worse. So, what can we do about this?

I've seen very few opinions on the topic. Should we stop letting sub4s reproduce to create a world where only the "ideal" features are valued? Or should we focus on making personality more important? Could teaching self-improvement in schools help?

Or is the blackpill:blackpill: mindset meant for individuals rather than society as a whole?

Many of these ideas might sound dumb or unrealistic, but I’m curious about what others think could be a solution.

Just sharing my thoughts, not trying to be hateful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999 and Darkeningstar
Low IQ water thread. You must be new here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Suns9999 and wsada
I think you're right, that is, changes would be welcome, but some changes need, even when effective, a long time. Very long time.

Example: when talking to a person, even about a topic in which he or she is interested, it probably takes hours for a cue to come up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, ihearvoices, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999
Pray to Jesus Christ rely on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Suns9999
There was already an attempt to create a world of "perfect" beings and the project failed: Germany NS

Furthermore, that would be throwing away the beloved brocels who created these spaces and the blackpill knowledge, that would be being ungrateful.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I feel surgery and genetic engineering is our best bet since nazi Germany 2.0 would be impossible to implement now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular, T50gandycel and truthhurts