Side profile ascension maybe??

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
guys ik I’m still ugly, but for one month difference since I joined the forum, is this a MINOR ascension? I feel like I have less acne, more foreword growth, wider maxilla and more defined jaw already or am I coping first pic (July) white top, and second pic Black top taken 2 weeks ago
IMG 2781
IMG 2780
once again could be placebo affect of joining .org lmk tho, and further improvements 😁

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Mewton and goo25
Bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
unless it’s permanent scarring, make your skin a priority. then grow out your hair a bit cuz ur hair rn is rlly bringing down ur overall looks

• +1
unless it’s permanent scarring, make your skin a priority. then grow out your hair a bit cuz ur hair rn is rlly bringing down ur overall looks
yeah already on the hair shit, it’s not permanent scarring no I’m on accutane and Retinol. That’s why I’m also focusing on other stuff so I don’t recess myself in the future , what I really wanna know do I look even SLIGHTLY better in the black top pic side profile only, or was my looksmaxxing for nothing

• +1
different conditions

• +1
your forward growth is fine

• +1
your forward growth is fine
thanks man, what I really wanna know is does my second pic look any better so I know whether looksmaxxing im doing is working

• +1
Angle is slightly different and you are tilting your head up a bit in the after.

• +1
Angle is slightly different and you are tilting your head up a bit in the after.
nah I think the camera was just higher in the first so yeah slightly differnet angle but close enough to tell surely

• +1
Reply I can see u all lurking

• +1
Irish ass nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NoLongerHuman
guys ik I’m still ugly, but for one month difference since I joined the forum, is this a MINOR ascension? I feel like I have less acne, more foreword growth, wider maxilla and more defined jaw already or am I coping first pic (July) white top, and second pic Black top taken 2 weeks agoView attachment 3116254View attachment 3116256once again could be placebo affect of joining .org lmk tho, and further improvements 😁

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger and grungymallard97
looks Better, more masc

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and grungymallard97
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and goo25
guys ik I’m still ugly, but for one month difference since I joined the forum, is this a MINOR ascension? I feel like I have less acne, more foreword growth, wider maxilla and more defined jaw already or am I coping first pic (July) white top, and second pic Black top taken 2 weeks agoView attachment 3116254View attachment 3116256once again could be placebo affect of joining .org lmk tho, and further improvements 😁
what have you been doing?

• +1
before and before

• +1
why would i hate on you lol
nah man it’s cool 😂😂 I didn’t know if I looked different and ig I don’t thanks for being honest with me

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
Different angle

• +1
  • +1
im not even joking that’s only from bonesmashing maybe it does work yk😭😭
Which parts of the face did you bonesmash,how old are you,did you take any vitamins?

• +1
Which parts of the face did you bonesmash,how old are you,did you take any vitamins?
I take K2 and D3 and Zinc they’re all my bone Supplements, I bonesmashed my zygos, orbitals, chin and Cheekbones I’m 16 and I bone smashed with fist

• +1
I take K2 and D3 and Zinc they’re all my bone Supplements, I bonesmashed my zygos, orbitals, chin and Cheekbones I’m 16 and I bone smashed with fist
Same supplements i take lol,i wouldnt think its from bonesmash since your chin looks the same,its rather from the vitamins and you going thru puberty

• +1
Same supplements i take lol,i wouldnt think its from bonesmash since your chin looks the same,its rather from the vitamins and you going thru puberty
Possibly yeah, but I feel like my bones are becoming more masculine almosy daily, like my eyes went from Sub to being officially analysed as CL probs puberty

• +1
Reactions: mike21
Did you have nose surgery? Looks very upturned

• +1
Possibly yeah, but I feel like my bones are becoming more masculine almosy daily, like my eyes went from Sub to being officially analysed as CL probs puberty
Im thinking of raising the dosage of vit k2 its like 35 milligrams,how much do you take?

• +1
Also hope on fin nigga you'll regret it later

• +1
Im thinking of raising the dosage of vit k2 its like 35 milligrams,how much do you take?
Lemme check I take Mk7 K2 btw gimme a min

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and mike21
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Mewton
Not bad I'd say. Just a little bit feminine trait
it’s probs a good thing for me tho as I have a masculine pheno correct?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back