side profile ascension¿

nandor

nandor

Bronze
it was mainly a posture thing, i got my neck more straight and some mewing
still i would say im 50% mouth breather and 50% mewer, maybe more towards mouth breathing (as i already was in the first pic) so wouldnt say its a mewing thing really

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
shit nobody is saying shit
thinking of getting a rhino, imo my nose is big for my face can someone morph me another nose? realistic morph

• +1
Reactions: litechadding and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Side profile looks about the same in both pics, it looks pretty good tho.
Yes you should get a rhino.

CSWC30rl

after before

A rhino is good for you since you have pretty boy pheno and the nose isn't too bad but it doesn't fit as well for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ascension!, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
ur still invisible to prime women

Side profile looks about the same in both pics, it looks pretty good tho.
Yes you should get a rhino.

View attachment 1928510 View attachment 1928511
after before

A rhino is good for you since you have pretty boy pheno and the nose isn't too bad but it doesn't fit as well for you.
i can see some change between the cheekbone and mouth area, it looks a little more full as well as in the mandible "lenght" and definition, also thanks for the morph but that wouldnt be a rhino i would like to get, im mostly concerned about the projection of the nose, i dont really like a sloped nose

he needs bimax with ccw
honestly i wouldnt get it, i dont think it would be life changing, still if it was i dont really care about the output lol

• +1
Reactions: litechadding
same pic but second is zoomed out

• So Sad
Reactions: nandor
shitty hair, shity fashion sense, u are normie in every sense of the word.
HAHAH i love it yeah you are right
you dont really know me and specially how tf i dress, if you are basing of this pics you are just dumb

looks like the psler version of this guy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nandor
HAHAH i love it yeah you are right
you dont really know me and specially how tf i dress, if you are basing of this pics you are just dumb
I'm doing in on purpose because of ur autistic thread. It literally makes no difference how girls perceive u.

I'm doing in on purpose because of ur autistic thread. It literally makes no difference how girls perceive u.
yes you are right there hahah but still i dont think im doing this for female validation i just wanted to share this to post something lol

• +1
Reactions: litechadding
  • JFL
  • +1
he looks downward grown to me and recessed
Yeah he is but just didn’t look recessed enough at first glance, after looking again yeah bimax ccw def would ascend him pretty hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
it was mainly a posture thing, i got my neck more straight and some mewing
still i would say im 50% mouth breather and 50% mewer, maybe more towards mouth breathing (as i already was in the first pic) so wouldnt say its a mewing thing really

I mean, it is not good but not bad either.

Chadlite in Miskolc

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I mean, it is not good but not bad either.
yeah like its honestly just average lol i only have a good zygomatic and orbital projection/development

shit nobody is saying shit
thinking of getting a rhino, imo my nose is big for my face can someone morph me another nose? realistic morph
Pm me bro