Side Profile Cheek Sucked in Pics, Do I have recessed maxilla and mandible?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
20221105 134007
20221105 134134

your entire lower third is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Can't tell because of too much facial fat.

I am getting tired of these dudes on here asking for ratings on their bone structure when it's all covered in fat. I swear we need to have a 12% bodyfat threshold rule to even be able to request a rating on your face.

YOU FAT FUCK, I TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING. I TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU LOST WEIGHT. NOBODY CAN FUCKING TELL WHEN YOU HAVE THE WEIGHT OF A COW IN YOUR FACE. LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT BEFORE YOU POST HERE. FUCK YOU!

• +1
Reactions: Verse, Broski, chrisN and 1 other person
Lol he straight up enjoys this

You didn't get fired for being ugly you got fired for having a fucked up brain

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Pakicel
Can't tell because of too much facial fat.

I am getting tired of these dudes on here asking for ratings on their bone structure when it's all covered in fat. I swear we need to have a 12% bodyfat threshold rule to even be able to request a rating on your face.
He's a fat fuck

You look like h3h3

Very, but you need to lose weight first dude. One step at a time.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ah yes the daily post by this faggot.

Very, but you need to lose weight first dude. One step at a time.
Lol. He is almost chin tucking and fat. If he frauded like most here, you would not be saying that.

But his forward growth is not the issue. It seems like he has narrow palate and SFS.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
put the fork day fat fuck

down* think i got alzheimers

Lol. He is almost chin tucking and fat. If he frauded like most here, you would not be saying that.

But his forward growth is not the issue. It seems like he has narrow palate and SFS.
Yeah spot on

is it even possible to fix sfs?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
You have 2 options FAT FUCK

1. LOSE WEIGHT AND GET TO 12% THEN WE CAN FAIRLY ASSESS YOU.

2. KILL YOURSELF, YOURE FAT AND ANYTHING YOU DO WILL BE COPE, RATIOS, SYMMETRY ETC DONT APPLY WHEN YOU ARE A WHALE FAT FUCK. ITS SO ANNOYING SEEING YOU POST ON HERE.