side profile! edited my nose to be straight. does it look unnatural? also, does someone know why my forward growth is so hideously long?

twistyv2

twistyv2

Iron
19 y/o greycel asking for opinions. thinking to get surgery done on my nose and subnasal area, so i morphed it a lil bit to what i want it to be. straighter and pointier. good/bad? there is no before. im aware that my chin is recessed. open for any kind of advice
IMG 5246

bonus question: tf is wrong with my forward growth?? looks like a horses side profile. its always been like that

++ ignore my hair lol

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Bitchwhipper2, got.daim and 2 others
blast hgh and test

• +1
Reactions: ik_584 and twistyv2
19 y/o greycel asking for opinions. thinking to get surgery done on my nose and subnasal area, so i morphed it a lil bit to what i want it to be. straighter and pointier. good/bad? there is no before. im aware that my chin is recessed. open for any kind of adviceView attachment 3091075

bonus question: tf is wrong with my forward growth?? looks like a horses side profile. its always been like that

++ ignore my hair lol
Did you actually edit your nose and saw it and said yupp ! This looks good and natural lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, skkrrrtcantdo, chinprojectiongod and 1 other person
state of this forum @TechnoBoss @dragomaxxer

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, dragomaxxer and twistyv2
Nicki minaj has some competition

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and twistyv2
19 y/o greycel asking for opinions. thinking to get surgery done on my nose and subnasal area, so i morphed it a lil bit to what i want it to be. straighter and pointier. good/bad? there is no before. im aware that my chin is recessed. open for any kind of adviceView attachment 3091075

++ ignore my hair lol
Dont tell me that the picture is the desired aesthetics result

2sZQ

• +1
Reactions: twistyv2
you have a really short ramus and a recessed jaw which makes your forward growth look ridiculous. I’m not a professional but it also looks like your upper maxilla is maybe lacking due to the tear troughs

• +1
just for the nose 🥺
Just why JFL having a more bonier and straight nose would improve ur harmony a lot not some gay ass faggot upturned shit, it looks like an ape who is getting some cognition problem while jutting jaw in an attempt the blow the whole nigger animal, check ur hormones also and take the right steps to optimize it, since u are a teen just wait and dont be fucking impatient

2307292 OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
appreciate it 👍 i like this place already 😹

appreciate it 👍 i like this place already 😹

you have a really short ramus and a recessed jaw which makes your forward growth look ridiculous. I’m not a professional but it also looks like your upper maxilla is maybe lacking due to the tear troughs
ohhh now i see. thanks 👍

IMG 144211 0
somethings still missing i’m just not able to tell what it is

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Surfcel and twistyv2