side profile > front profile or other way around

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
Whats better to have a good side profile or front profile if you could only have one.
Cause i have a dog shit side profile because of my broken nose but an alright front profile. I also was just on the rate me forum and this guy had a chico like side profile but a average/below average front profile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and datboijj
Wow you are so fucking brown I can't believe it.
Do you really not understand that side and front are interconnected?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Maalik
front obviously

• +1
Reactions: silencio, niqfan625, Brootal and 2 others
front profile is 10x more important than side

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel, Viacheslav and 4 others
Do you really no understand that side and front are interconnected?
true if you have a good front your side is atleast decent but you can have a good side profile and a shit front

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
"Trust me bro im chad from this angle, HTN from this, but sub5 from here":soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, EverythingMattersCel, Viacheslav and 5 others
yeah but what if your taking pictures your not normally the one taking the picture so your side profile will most likely get seen depending on the angle of the photo
nigga youre either ugly or youre not. its very rare to be good looking from the front but have a incel side profile

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Do you really not understand that side and front are interconnected?
a fucked up nose + lips are not as obvious from the side just from my observation

Last edited:
Whats better to have a good side profile or front profile if you could only have one.
Cause i have a dog shit side profile because of my broken nose but an alright front profile. I also was just on the rate me forum and this guy had a chico like side profile but a average/below average front profile.
What do you think. It's front because 99% of the time people are looking at your front.

vs

Front wins

• +1
Reactions: Shkwirtx
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

3/4 > front > side IRL when in motion.

For the people saying front, humans don't keep their head locked in one angle like this

images

Actually in a university lecture auditorium, side >>>>>>>>> everything, cause that's all you see.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
true if you have a good front your side is atleast decent but you can have a good side profile and a shit front
not true at all
i have decent front and shit side