Side profile is quite misleading

No. He will look ugly irl and bad from every angle except the frontal. I have a profile like this. Front looks really good and side sucks ass. I avoid every other angle like the devil

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and Drew
No. He will look ugly irl and bad from every angle except the frontal. I have a profile like this. Front looks really good and side sucks ass. I avoid every other angle like the devil
Jfl at the think tho. Normies really get scammed left and right. His nose was perfectly fine.

Jfl at the think tho. Normies really get scammed left and right. His nose was perfectly fine.
Jfl at the rhino. Ffs why can’t You edit in here ?

Nvm nose was actually bad as well. Still should have gotten bimax wich possible straightens out the nose as well

Not perfect but good enough he didnt need rhino still :lul:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
My front looks really good too but my side is bad also.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, .👽. and Drew
Why is this niggga talking to himself...

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 15338
I think this happens because of bad submental and unideal ramus length

I think this happens because of bad submental and unideal ramus length
No. This happens cuz he is recessed. Simple as that. A Normal side profile is even. His is not just very very convex but also uneven as fuck if you look at his chin and lips.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Biiyo03
No. This happens cuz he is recessed. Simple as that. A Normal side profile is even. His is not just very very convex but also uneven as fuck if you look at his chin and lips.
looks like a recessed mandible and flat maxilla, kinda low hyoid and short ramus.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
cant just slap a better nose on a shit side profile and expect it to look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
he never needed rhino, sghould have gotten bimax. what an utter dog, and what a shit profit first surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My front looks really good too but my side is bad also.
Im the opposite somehow. Someone here told me "model tier side and 3/4, 4.25 psl overall" Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Drew
I wish my side profile was good
Hm ye. But fixing side profile should be very doable if your front is good. Cause it usually is just a recessed chin/mandible, maybe a fucked nose or w.e which is fixable with relatively easy execution surgeries

Needed bimax and maybe genio

Hm ye. But fixing side profile should be very doable if your front is good. Cause it usually is just a recessed chin/mandible, maybe a fucked nose or w.e which is fixable with relatively easy execution surgeries
I don’t have a recessed chin but I have a fucked nose my nose bridge is slightly crooked but my nose is small which is good what kinds surgeries?

I don’t have a recessed chin but I have a fucked nose my nose bridge is slightly crooked but my nose is small which is good what kinds surgeries?
Post pics retard