Side profile / jawline help

all4kai

all4kai

Iron
my side profile and jawline is horrible while everyone else around me seems to have good side profiles, this is me without mewing just relaxing my face from the side. I am 15 years old and trying to cope because everyone around me mogs. What can I do to improve this profile without surgerymaxxing?.

Mewing brings all the content up and gives me a sub 5 jawline. Help me out please.

Attachments

• IMG_6626.jpeg
    IMG_6626.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, normie_joe and Deleted member 28896
I have also been starvemaxxing in the hopes of getting lower bodyfat + hollowed cheeks

Low set hyoid most likely, also fat.

my side profile and jawline is horrible while everyone else around me seems to have good side profiles, this is me without mewing just relaxing my face from the side. I am 15 years old and trying to cope because everyone around me mogs. What can I do to improve this profile without surgerymaxxing?.

Mewing brings all the content up and gives me a sub 5 jawline. Help me out please.

Your need to lose weight first and foremost.

If that's not enough, you can look for filler in the meantime.

Stay away from implants for now as your jaws are still growing.

You should mew

Your need to lose weight first and foremost.

If that's not enough, you can look for filler in the meantime.

Stay away from implants for now as your jaws are still growing.
I’ve been starvemaxxing but I just can’t seem to lose the fat, I’m around 125lbs and 5’7

• Woah
Reactions: normie_joe
I do, this is just without mewing to show how bad it is
you should mew in pictures aswell since your supposed to be mewing 24/7 anyway

you should mew in pictures aswell since your supposed to be mewing 24/7 anyway
I’m always mewing but when talking to someone I ovi can’t mew and I don’t want them to see my profile like this

I’ve been starvemaxxing but I just can’t seem to lose the fat, I’m around 125lbs and 5’7

Oh my goodness you are almost underweight and your jaw melts into your neck.

Can't believe I'm saying this but mew to get tighten the area under your neck.

Get jaw filler for actual definition around the sides.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
post body
my side profile and jawline is horrible while everyone else around me seems to have good side profiles, this is me without mewing just relaxing my face from the side. I am 15 years old and trying to cope because everyone around me mogs. What can I do to improve this profile without surgerymaxxing?

Mewing brings all the content up and gives me a sub 5 jawline. Help me out please