great hairline. could model. htn.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, boss8055, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
Chadlite taking into account the front picture very masc looking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, UrGirlsMcm, Tsutchie and 1 other person
You can benefit from more chin projection but still good I rate you a 6.2

damn bro 6.2
Im real bro, been here since lookism.com back in 2018 I know about ratings. To put it in perspective most users here are a 3 to 5 max and people out there in real life also a 3 average so you are way ahead but still get mogged cuz I have seen more harmonious side profiles

Im real bro, been here since lookism.com back in 2018 I know about ratings. To put it in perspective most users here are a 3 to 5 max and people out there in real life also a 3 average so you are way ahead but still get mogged cuz I have seen more harmonious side profiles
“I’m real bro” yea real gay hahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cantstophere and Ali_thamaxillalover
@ambi @DelonLover1999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, lilith, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
Cl, mesmerising

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
Train neck bro. Ur currently low HTN.

Nigga send a 7, an 8 a 9 and 10 (if ot exists) in your scale, please

What failos do you see? @BlackpillRemedy
Ik shit photos but is he downgrown?

What failos do you see? @BlackpillRemedy
Ik shit photos but is he downgrown?
Not a morphology i’ve analyzed before, so i can’t say this for certian but it looks like either mild downgrowth or, more likely, judging by the fact that the maxilla doesn’t superficially appear to have VME, it’s probably a very mild form of dentoalveolar protrusion

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Not a morphology i’ve analyzed before, so i can’t say this for certian but it looks like either mild downgrowth or, more likely, judging by the fact that the maxilla doesn’t superficially appear to have VME, it’s probably a very mild form of dentoalveolar protrusion
what did i just read😭

is that a good or a bad thing