side profile rhinoplasty morph

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
I'm defiantly going to get rhinoplasty.

how much of an effect does it have on my looks?

Attachments

• GridArt_20221029_053435507.jpg
    GridArt_20221029_053435507.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and juste
I'm defiantly going to get rhinoplasty.

how much of an effect does it have on my looks?
Keep your neutral 90ish degree nose angle, just remove the hump and shave the tip.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Zero change in how women perceive you.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, MagaPutinism, agoostis and 1 other person
But yeah, it is arguably an improvement. The after looks a tad bit feminine though.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Keep your neutral 90ish degree nose angle, just remove the hump and shave the tip.
IDK why niggas here want to get rhinos so badly. Most of the rhino results I have seen are either 0 impact or the dude looks feminine afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
yes the plan is to remove the hump to get a straight nose and to fix asymmetry

nose if falio to me

But yeah, it is arguably an improvement. The after looks a tad bit feminine though.
IDK why niggas here want to get rhinos so badly. Most of the rhino results I have seen are either 0 impact or the dude looks feminine afterwards.
Agreed, it'll help, but it won't change his face. Especially since he wants an upturn, would be perfect if he keeps it at a 90 degree angle. Better supras and zygos would ascend him way harder

Agreed, it'll help, but it won't change his face. Especially since he wants an upturn, would be perfect if he keeps it at a 90 degree angle. Better supras and zygos would ascend him way harder
More low set supras imo. This will bring his eyebrows closer to his eyes.

• Love it
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
More low set supras imo. This will bring his eyebrows closer to his eyes.
Gigachad level advice here. Would ascend him so well.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Ok thank you i will take it into consideration

If im not chadlite in 4 years i rope

Gigachad level advice here. Would ascend him so well.
How do you determine the position of the supras? Eyebrow placement right?

imo, your supras can be deficient in different dimensions. I think OPs supras have sufficient forward projection. They are just a bit high set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564

imo, your supras can be deficient in different dimensions. I think OPs supras have sufficient forward projection. They are just a bit high set.
Placement of the notch. Eyebrow placement can be totally follicle oriented. OP's notch slants upward instead of the ideal downward. I think more projection would really help tho, ngl.

Supras

Attachments

• royrehab4_ch3_uf001.png
    royrehab4_ch3_uf001.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 0
Placement of the notch. Eyebrow placement can be totally follicle oriented. OP's notch slants upward instead of the ideal downward. I think more projection would really help tho, ngl.
Can i ascend to chadlite
I can pm more

You are referring to this:

Sure PM me
Also, btw eyebrow placement is probably not entirely follicle-dependent. Most people have eyebrow hairs growing on the rim or very close to it. Pretty much every single dude with low-set supras will have low-set eyebrows as well.

Like imagine what OP would have to look like with his current supras and low set eyebrows. He'd have hairs growing under the rim. I have never seen that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Nah the glabella, his slopes upwards, while somebody like Brian Shimansky slopes downward
Ah I see what you mean. So for OP, the junction between the glabella and the nose bridge is not sharp.

Nah the glabella, his slopes upwards, while somebody like Brian Shimansky slopes downward
imo, supras are not THAT important. I mean, it could make OP look better but supra implants produce underwhelming results.

left looks much better and manly
right looks too feminime

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Erik-Jón
left looks much better and manly
right looks too feminime
morph isn't perfect although just want to see what a straighter nose would look like

left pic my mandible looks worse in comparison to protruding nose?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
morph isn't perfect although just want to see what a straighter nose would look like

left pic my mandible looks worse in comparison to protruding nose?
No looks fine, its giving you straight and sharp profile thats more aqualine and high class

No looks fine, its giving you straight and sharp profile thats more aqualine and high class
nose from the front is bad tho

asymmetrical and wide

ruins me

I can pm front pics

• +1
Also, btw eyebrow placement is probably not entirely follicle-dependent. Most people have eyebrow hairs growing on the rim or very close to it. Pretty much every single dude with low-set supras will have low-set eyebrows as well.

Like imagine what OP would have to look like with his current supras and low set eyebrows. He'd have hairs growing under the rim. I have never seen that tbh.
Well yeah not entirely follicle based, but it COULD be is all I'm saying.
Ah I see what you mean. So for OP, the junction between the glabella and the nose bridge is not sharp.
Exactly, it's a >90 degree angle. Not ideal.

But yeah, most people who get supra implants have other underlying issues that would be worth more of their time.

• +1
thats another issue
I saw it. What he says is true, but his other features are all very good to the point where this one flaw gets haloed into becoming "just a unique feature for a unique looking Chad".

• +1
9B5DB907 27FD 4753 BABC B60BD68213A4

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 23564
I saw it. What he says is true, but his other features are all very good to the point where this one flaw gets haloed into becoming "just a unique feature for a unique looking Chad".
it would work if i was chad

• +1
ok bro i will focus on skincare, leanmaxxing, getting braces soon for bite and long hair too

Show pics of front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I'm not gay but you look nice