Side profile vs Eye area

Which one is better

• Average side profile and Good eye area

• Good profile and Average Eye area

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
@Itstime789 Thinks that "eye area and facial symmetry is blue pilled shit" and "Side profile fuckingmogs eye area". Just want to see who's right or wrong

If you're gl you have both but if I had to choose I'd pick eye area over profile. Facial symmetry matters more in pictures so not sure why that's a topic of discussion

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
@Itstime789 Thinks that eye area and facial symmetry is "blue pilled shit" and "Side profile fuckingmogs eye area". Just want to see who's right or wrong
eye area is the most important thing because when you talk to a person you look into his/her eyes

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96, Crescogenic and BigBoy
eye area is the most important thing because when you talk to a person you look into his/her eyes
Eye area + jaw genetics = You will most likely be attractive tbh

Facial symmetry, harmony and eye area is basically what makes Chico good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Nobody96, BigBoy and 1 other person
@Itstime789 Thinks that "eye area and facial symmetry is blue pilled shit" and "Side profile fuckingmogs eye area". Just want to see who's right or wrong
You People NEED TO GO OUT IN THE FUCKING REAL WORLD IF YOU THINK A TOP TIER EYE AREA MOGGS A TOP TIER SIDE PROFILE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I USED TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND BE ABLE TO OBSERVE REAL COUPLES AND REAL PEOPLE UNLIKE SOME OF YO U FAGS WHO ASSUME SIDE PROFILE DOESNT MEAN AS MUCH COS PRETTY TINDER FAGS HAVE BOTH
I agree. When you have both You have Won The Game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You People NEED TO GO OUT IN THE FUCKING REAL WORLD IF YOU THINK A TOP TIER EYE AREA MOGGS A TOP TIER SIDE PROFILE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I USED TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND BE ABLE TO OBSERVE REAL COUPLES AND REAL PEOPLE UNLIKE SOME OF YO U FAGS WHO ASSUME SIDE PROFILE DOESNT MEAN AS MUCH COS PRETTY TINDER FAGS HAVE BOTH
Uh oh. Ripoff black @Pex1992 is mad

No It Was More about the Eye Area

and then you laugh to ur friend about their subhuman jaw as they walk away

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You said both are blue pilled shit you low IQ dumbass

Having subhuman of anything is a failo. We're talking about normal features here.
Prove it. And who is that Bitch Who likes Your comment the Second you Post it Probably Before Even reading it

You literally said it.

I'm not fucking saying Have an Eye Closer to the Top third and an Eye Down at the middle third would count as the example of my theory saying profile is superior to symmetry. But symmetry is Not As important as profile

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I'm not fucking saying Have an Eye Closer to the Top third and an Eye Down at the middle third would count as the example of my theory saying profile is superior to symmetry. But symmetry is Not As important as profile
Are you autistic? Type properly tennis chad :soy: :soy: :soy:

I've come to realize that those who downplay the importance of eye area probably have a subhuman eye area themselves.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
keep coping

Symmetry matters, eye matters, jaw matters, everything matters.

But most of your interactions will take face to face, so your side profile won't affect your chances of getting laid or make you look subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
All this talk about profile and symmetry....I honestly think I only look fair in my 3/4 pics. I definitely work that angle for pics, every single time!

It's my only good photo angle. I need eye area plus symmetry plus profile to look good, which are all included when you take a 3/4 photo.

• Hmm...
Of course the mewcopers think side profile actually mattes jfl.
Of course you're a heightmaxxer too.
mewing is cope jfl

Wait what?
When you said cope where you referring to me or @Itstime789
I just said mewing in general is cope lmao

• +1

I would also add overall facial harmony and ratios

Side profile is cope

It all depends.
Sticker220x200 bgffffff pad220x200ffffff