IMG 20240725 104337

Im 14 have some time for developing

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
maxillary forward growth good, browridge bad

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
maxillary forward growth good, browridge bad
it's his nasal bridge that's bad. Browridge really fucking not matters it just makes you look ogre plus it's obvious that he is tryna get with pretty boy archytype

it's his nasal bridge that's bad. Browridge really fucking not matters it just makes you look ogre plus it's obvious that he is tryna get with pretty boy archytype
browridge absolutely matters his is non existent

• +1
Reactions: Aero, curryascenderr, MoggingProspect and 1 other person
These guys only see flaws broo.they all kill the confidence of 14year old kid who isnt even developed his looks
my name is cringe too, but consider the fact you are being rate 5/10 by a dude named "levantinePsycho" bro no one in the levant ever calls themself that lmao, you are above average

my name is cringe too, but consider the fact you are being rate 5/10 by a dude named "levantinePsycho" bro no one in the levant ever calls themself that lmao, you are above average
He isn’t above average

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Dang, wish I was on this when I was 14.
Anyways, make sure you get lots of testosterone during puberty and gymmaxxing, you'll ascend for sure, you're still young asf.

Dang, wish I was on this when I was 14.
Anyways, make sure you get lots of testosterone during puberty and gymmaxxing, you'll ascend for sure, you're still young asf.
Bro i bought the spartan method on tiktok 75ways to improve testosterone.If you need i will send it free

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
It
Yo bro thanks actually getting some good comment these guys on looksmax.org just suck they expect to 14year old kid to be psl with no flaws
It’s part of the forum, plus people hate to see a 14 year old with better bones than them

• +1
Reactions: Muhammadrizo
Your brow ridge is no where. Improve T levels or start bonesmashing when ur fully developed. Besides that insane potential dawg but dont take such zesty photos next time
Bro i have 50$phone and these are screenshots from random videos ik they are zesty nasty blurry ahh💀🙏

Yeah like im good but they still say no browridge like wtf,how tf kid gonna have developed browridge
Some do lol, atleast I did. It’s about looking good and your lacking that so someone points it out

Some do lol, atleast I did. It’s about looking good and your lacking that so someone points it out
Bro i gotta post some picture where you can see my browridge be here bro idk if im wrong calling smth else browridge so be here

Very solid imo, like 8
Getting 8 rating after getting so many hates doesnt even feel real bro...as im only turned 14today they still just hate like expects kid to be masculine chad and sh1t

Getting 8 rating after getting so many hates doesnt even feel real bro...as im only turned 14today they still just hate like expects kid to be masculine chad and sh1t
Don't listen to basement dwellers who watch edits of psl gods daily, their minds get influenced by them to the point where they expect every1 to have sideprofiles like them

You mog chicos side profile btw, search it up. His maxillla is literally asian tier.

Don't listen to basement dwellers who watch edits of psl gods daily, their minds get influenced by them to the point where they expect every1 to have sideprofiles like them

You mog chicos side profile btw, search it up. His maxillla is literally asian tier.
Bro look at my top right photo and im asian too