Bronze
How can i fix my side profile? Can you tell me my flaws and strenghts plss

Attachments

• Snapchat-1985629487.jpg
    Snapchat-1985629487.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Solution
CoreSchizo
Your main structural flaws are the positioning of the hyoid bone, gonial angle, facial recession, supraorbital ridge development, and your ramus.
IMG 8622
Low Mtn/Mtn

Flaws: slightly recessed chin, very short ramus, hyoid skin

Strengths: deep set eyes, decent maxilla projection

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
Avg maxilla
Get genio

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu
Your main structural flaws are the positioning of the hyoid bone, gonial angle, facial recession, supraorbital ridge development, and your ramus.
IMG 8622

• +1
Reactions: getmoggedson and pirichichuchuchu
Solution
How can i fix my side profile? Can you tell me my flaws and strenghts plss
Chew tough stuff and start thumb pulling to keep things nice and simple. Definitely have potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu and CoreSchizo
Infraorbital support can be helped with volufuline right?
LOL, the infraorbital rim is apart of the upper maxilla WHICH IS BONE and volufuline is cope; it doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: beniman
No problem. Leave this site as well before your self esteem gets further destroyed lol.
A bit too late, i feel fatter/my cheekbones look worse but its probably just dysmorfia, so im just eating once a day or twice the healthyest i can, but well if the self Steem is already cooked then i might just try fixing what i can

A bit too late, i feel fatter/my cheekbones look worse but its probably just dysmorfia, so im just eating once a day or twice the healthyest i can, but well if the self Steem is already cooked then i might just try fixing what i can
Just don't become a rotter and end up the next James Sapphire, that's all I'm saying lol.

Chew tough stuff and start thumb pulling to keep things nice and simple. Definitely have potential.
Chewing will mostly just work your masseters it won’t do much for forward growth or change your ramus. Thumb pulling isn’t going to work if your palate is already fused, and it barely works even when it isn’t. If you want to expand your palate, you need a palate expander. And if your palate is fused, which it probably is at his age, he’ll need SARPE.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Chewing will mostly just work your masseters it won’t do much for forward growth or change your ramus. Thumb pulling isn’t going to work if your palate is already fused, and it barely works even when it isn’t. If you want to expand your palate, you need a palate expander. And if your palate is fused, which it probably is at his age, he’ll need SARPE.
At 13 the palate is already fused?!? What can i do for forward growth

At 13 the palate is already fused?!? What can i do for forward growth
Oh nvm I thought you were a bit older. You probably have a chance to to get a palate expander before your palate fuses. But they might not give it to you since you're really close to the age when your palate fuses, which usually happens around 14-15

Oh nvm I thought you were a bit older. You probably have a chance to to get a palate expander before your palate fuses. But they might not give it to you since you're really close to the age when your palate fuses, which usually happens around 14-15
Ok, if i thumbpull a lot does it give similar effects? Like ofc smaller but does it still give?

Im doing eyepulling, zygopulling, massages, streching for height, gym, which are wastes of time?
Gym isn’t a cope, and by the way, if I helped you out, you can mark me as the solution but only if you want to. :Comfy:

Gym isn’t a cope, and by the way, if I helped you out, you can mark me as the solution but only if you want to. :Comfy:
The other ones are cope? How do i Mark you as the solutions?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
The other ones are cope? How do i Mark you as the solutions?
Stretching is fine it might not give you height, but it's good to do. The rest are kind of a cope, yes. And you click the checkmark next to the upvotes to mark me as the solution.

Stretching is fine it might not give you height, but it's good to do. The rest are kind of a cope, yes. And you click the checkmark next to the upvotes to mark me as the solution.
Ok, thanks

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo