side profile

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun

should i keep a light beard or its good as it is?

NOSE IS NOT GOOD IMO

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Gengar
brootal ethnic tax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
brootal ethnic tax
M afghan Alhamdulillah. I dont mind this ethnic tax as long as i get to call myself an Afghan <3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Bitch and Deleted member 21700
Bro where is your collagen, you look like a zombie :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: redrum64389
Nosejob Infras will ascend you. Typical curry eye area/weak infraorbitals give you dark circles.

Above average for a curry tbh

Are you Pashtun?

M afghan Alhamdulillah. I dont mind this ethnic tax as long as i get to call myself an Afghan <3
Nose is fine, you look pakistani btw

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bro everyone here is curry it's like 60% of incels are curry

nothing wrong with your nose tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bro everyone here is curry it's like 60% of incels are curry
i dont rlly count myself as an incel. I just am too shy to talk to women.. cuz of the way i have been raised. I cant even look at women, i die of embarassment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Gengar
yea, i am mixed. my dad is pakistani pashtun while my mom is afgahn pashtun
That's nice, at least you aren't a hateful one who hates on Pakistanis haha. By the way, I wonder why you call yourself Afghan instead of Pakistani, don't people usually name their father's identity? Which city is your father from?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Hes not curry hes afghan

Not to sound rude but irl who gives a shit like genuinely unless he lives in afghanistan do you think any 1 in the uk would think hes a part of the white race or even italian race.

That's nice, at least you aren't a hateful one who hates on Pakistanis haha. By the way, I wonder why you call yourself Afghan instead of Pakistani, don't people usually name their father's identity? Which city is your father from?
my father's family migrated from Afghanistan to Pakistan,charsadda. So technically m an afghan haha

Not to sound rude but irl who gives a shit like genuinely unless he lives in afghanistan do you think any 1 in the uk would think hes a part of the white race or even italian race.
alot do. I have seen so many people calling me "Afghan looking". Afghans have those distinct masculine look

alot do. I have seen so many people calling me "Afghan looking". Afghans have those distinct masculine look

They look better than curries for sure however im doubtful most think your anything other than ethnic.

Actually maybe you live in afghanistan tbqh i dont know

• JFL
Well Afghans give a shit. They don’t want to be grouped in together with Indic people.

• JFL
my father's family migrated from Afghanistan to Pakistan,charsadda. So technically m an afghan haha
Oh haha. When did that happen? Somewhere during the last 40 years?

Honestly to me you look Pakistani. Idk why. Maybe due to eye area?

Well Afghans give a shit. They don’t want to be grouped in together with Indic people.

Maybe if you live in afghan ngl maybe i made a assumption but i was assuming most here lived in the west.

Oh haha. When did that happen? Somewhere during the last 40 years?
70 years ago haha, thats why i have pakistani and afghan citizenship both, both r my countries but ethnically i am Afghan

Honestly to me you look Pakistani. Idk why. Maybe due to eye area?
yea my eye area might play a role in this, i do get called pakistani often online too

70 years ago haha, thats why i have pakistani and afghan citizenship both, both r my countries but ethnically i am Afghan
Then you are both Pakistani and Afghan in my book, since your father's family aren't Afghan refugees. I know of the historical term Afghan being synonymous with Pashtuns but since Afghanistan has become a nation state, they call all citizens regardless whether they are Pashtuns or not as Afghan. That is why I don't call Pakistani Pashtuns Afghan. I understand some Pakistani Pashtuns don't call themselves Pakistani anymore since they dislike being grouped in together with Panjabis, those people have some misplaced superiority complex if you ask me.

yea my eye area might play a role in this, i do get called pakistani often online too
Yes, if you had less upper eyelid exposure, I would not have thought you were Pakistani. The eyes are a giveaway.

You need better frame?

Don't ask for ratings here, they will find your assymetries and little flaws to death buddy boyo!

Then you are both Pakistani and Afghan in my book, since your father's family aren't Afghan refugees. I know of the historical term Afghan being synonymous with Pashtuns but since Afghanistan has become a nation state, they call all citizens regardless whether they are Pashtuns or not as Afghan. That is why I don't call Pakistani Pashtuns Afghan. I understand some Pakistani Pashtuns don't call themselves Pakistani anymore since they dislike being grouped in together with Panjabis, those people have some misplaced superiority complex if you ask me.
it depends tbh, i call myself an afghan not because i hate pakistanis or punjabis, i dont piss in the same plate i eat from considering i grew up in peshawar lol. I just like to call myself an Afghan because i experience less racism from westards compared to when i call myself Pakistani

Yes, if you had less upper eyelid exposure, I would not have thought you were Pakistani. The eyes are a giveaway.
haha yea but nothing much i can do about it + i dont prefer doing surgeries over these smol things as they r haram

Don't ask for ratings here, they will find your assymetries and little flaws to death buddy boyo!
haha i just wanted to know if i should keep a light beard

it depends tbh, i call myself an afghan not because i hate pakistanis or punjabis, i dont piss in the same plate i eat from considering i grew up in peshawar lol. I just like to call myself an Afghan because i experience less racism from westards compared to when i call myself Pakistani
That's good then. Sadly, we have Afghan refugees who also hate us at the same time, we call these namak haram, you know that yourself already. That's interesting you experience less racism as an Afghan than as a Pakistani. Do you have any examples? You'd think racists would discriminate equally haha.

haha yea but nothing much i can do about it + i dont prefer doing surgeries over these smol things as they r haram
That's true, plastic surgery is generally impermissible but some forms of plastic surgery are permissible. For instance, if you break your nose then you are allowed to have a rhinoplasty done, based on a hadith wherein a Muslim had his nose cut off during battle and the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) allowed him to use a golden material which was placed on his nose. But purely for aesthetic reasons, all surgeries are impermissible. In my opinion, you don't need anything done.

That's good then. Sadly, we have Afghan refugees who also hate us at the same time, we call these namak haram, you know that yourself already. That's interesting you experience less racism as an Afghan than as a Pakistani. Do you have any examples? You'd think racists would discriminate equally haha.
idk man, whenever i play valorant, when i say m pakistani, the arabs call me curry munchers and indian etc and whenever i say m afghan, they suddenly start to respect me LMFAO

That's true, plastic surgery is generally impermissible but some forms of plastic surgery are permissible. For instance, if you break your nose then you are allowed to have a rhinoplasty done, based on a hadith wherein a Muslim had his nose cut off during battle and the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) allowed him to use a golden material which was placed on his nose. But purely for aesthetic reasons, all surgeries are impermissible. In my opinion, you don't need anything done.
true brother, in the end, we all gon get arranged marriage anyway, no matter if we ugly or beautiful haha, thats the cool part about desi culture

idk man, whenever i play valorant, when i say m pakistani, the arabs call me curry munchers and indian etc and whenever i say m afghan, they suddenly start to respect me LMFAO
Oh, you mean racism from Arabs. So far this hasn't happened to me but then again I didn't know Arab guys until two weeks ago, they all seem nice though. Palestinians and Syrians. Anyway, the reason they respect you more as an Afghan is due to Taliban halo. Everyone thinks they are high T cave warriors (and rightly so, I might add). Generally, when you say Pakistani, people think of Panjabis hence why you will receive racism. But that kind of behavior from Arabs is namak haram-tier, Pakistan helped Arabs during the war against Israel yet they still bark. It's a reminder for Pakistanis that people aren't your friends just because of a common religion.

true brother, in the end, we all gon get arranged marriage anyway, no matter if we ugly or beautiful haha, thats the cool part about desi culture
This is the first time I have heard from an Iranic brother using the term "desi" when referring to themselves, haha. From what I hear, Iranic Pakistanis usually say that only Indic Pakistanis are desi, which is weird since the word desi denotes being in foreign land. Anyway, yes, we all have arranged marriages to fall back and looks aren't usually a factor. Normally it's about money. And slaying is against our religious beliefs. I don't know how old you are but at the age of 26 I am still a virgin due to Islam. I have had negative experiences with Pashtuns but I do not dislike all Pashtuns, there are good people and bad people everywhere.

Oh, you mean racism from Arabs. So far this hasn't happened to me but then again I didn't know Arab guys until two weeks ago, they all seem nice though. Palestinians and Syrians. Anyway, the reason they respect you more as an Afghan is due to Taliban halo. Everyone thinks they are high T cave warriors (and rightly so, I might add). Generally, when you say Pakistani, people think of Panjabis hence why you will receive racism. But that kind of behavior from Arabs is namak haram-tier, Pakistan helped Arabs during the war against Israel yet they still bark. It's a reminder for Pakistanis that people aren't your friends just because of a common religion.
true man, arabs tend to get racist really fast if something doesn't go their way.

This is the first time I have heard from an Iranic brother using the term "desi" when referring to themselves, haha. From what I hear, Iranic Pakistanis usually say that only Indic Pakistanis are desi, which is weird since the word desi denotes being in foreign land. Anyway, yes, we all have arranged marriages to fall back and looks aren't usually a factor. Normally it's about money. And slaying is against our religious beliefs. I don't know how old you are but at the age of 26 I am still a virgin due to Islam. I have had negative experiences with Pashtuns but I do not dislike all Pashtuns, there are good people and bad people everywhere.
exactly. Bad people exist everywhere. I see punjabis on fb daily saying that afghans r garbage collectors and shit but i still dont shit on all punjabis. Good and bad exist everywhere. its just that bad travels a mile farther than good