Side Sleeping is NOT a looksmin

M

mercccwmouth

Iron
The side I sleep on is more developed. For me, being a side sleeper has made one side of my face more defined. The zygoma on that side is more pronounced, and I have more bone mass there. The skin is tighter, and there's no volume loss under the eye. On the other side, there's noticeable volume loss under the eye. I hardly have dark circles on my sleep side. My cheek looks hollower on the sleep side, and the gonion is more flared. Plus, my teeth are a bit crowded on the side I don't sleep on. My wisdom teeth on the sleep side have already erupted, but the one on the other side hasn't yet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pollorex, Kavkaz777 and 5'7 zoomer
stfu nigger

mike mew has said that sleeping on the side is optimal and has little to zero impact on the face

actually sleeping on your back has been proven to make you even more recessed
every1's just so stuck up with the idea that sleeping on your side makes you assymetrical while it's just straight up bs

• +1
Reactions: mathis and mercccwmouth
mike mew has said that sleeping on the side is optimal and has little to zero impact on the face
sleeping on your side is how you're supposed to sleep for optimal body function

• +1
Reactions: mathis and <6PSLcel
You're basically saying you're assymetric jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mercccwmouth
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
sleeping on your side is how you're supposed to sleep for optimal body function
Yup. Its how monkeys sleep
And our body aint so different

The side I sleep on is more developed. For me, being a side sleeper has made one side of my face more defined. The zygoma on that side is more pronounced, and I have more bone mass there. The skin is tighter, and there's no volume loss under the eye. On the other side, there's noticeable volume loss under the eye. I hardly have dark circles on my sleep side. My cheek looks hollower on the sleep side, and the gonion is more flared. Plus, my teeth are a bit crowded on the side I don't sleep on. My wisdom teeth on the sleep side have already erupted, but the one on the other side hasn't yet.
Same