Side view with better lighting

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Hopefully my mums getting somthing for my eyebrows in town kept on mentioning it last night fucking she owes me 80 quid so she better of been listening
I can post because unlike some of you cunt that like to chat shit I've got potential

Attachments

• 15821968913365954124257345386955.jpg
    15821968913365954124257345386955.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 15821969432597444582543169755847.jpg
    15821969432597444582543169755847.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 80
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 4645, goat2x and 2 others
Slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Time get tan I reckon cause fucking ciarra or whatever its called sun probably ain't coming out any time soon
Hopefully my mums getting somthing for my eyebrows in town kept on mentioning it last night fucking she owes me 80 quid so she better of been listening
I can post because unlike some of you cunt that like to chat shit I've got potential
Bump cause I can
Dont worry I may sound like a asshole but I'm only cunts to people that I don't like if your a freind though I'm a bodyguard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
still look terrible

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Average white male

damn u better hop on finasteride bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and goat2x

Screenshot 20200220 121219

I was trying to test out my morphing skills does it look decently improved
Yea I think you just made it so my skull is bigger making me even more masculine looking and youve given my jaw a more potruding look out looks you might of made it to show what I look like lookmaxxed but got remember haven't got my bodyfat down to 10 yet

Yea I think you just made it so my skull is bigger making me even more masculine looking and youve given my jaw a more potruding look out looks you might of made it to show what I look like lookmaxxed but got remember haven't got my bodyfat down to 10 yet

I just added ramus length and jaw body you angle was flatter then mine so it was easier to expand mine had a weirder so it's harder to morph

I just added ramus length and jaw body you angle was flatter then mine so it was easier to expand mine had a weirder so it's harder to morph
Fair enough do I have potential

when are we going to ghost this guy as a community so he stops posting?

for his own good, but also bc im getting triggered seeing his face everyday

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4645 and Jimsonbobson505
when are we going to ghost this guy as a community so he stops posting?

for his own good, but also bc im getting triggered seeing his face everyday
Ooh your triggered shut the fuck up what do you look like oh wait I don't want to know never seen you post your face guess whys your name 2 peas in pod your relationship is with this site ugly cunt

Ooh your triggered shut the fuck up what do you look like oh wait I don't want to know never seen you post your face guess whys your name 2 peas in pod your relationship is with this site ugly cunt

dont know if this is a result of fasting or you are just braindead in general

you sound like a spastic mate

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, puppymaxer, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
dont know if this is a result of fasting or you are just braindead in general

you sound like a spastic mate
Well you don't like my post yet your lurking says it all really got nothing else to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
good point, is there a way to ignore your posts?
Yea there fucking is don't act daft you twat you been on this site long enough to know unless your a spastic

You are the master of disillusionmaxxing homie

mogs me hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
You are the master of disillusionmaxxing homie
Okay Jordan heard you first time and before that and so on so why don't you fuck of my threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Okay Jordan heard you first time and before that and so on so why don't you fuck of my threads

I might have developped an addiction to your shitposts. Also, "Jordan" counts as a compliment for me so thank you brother.