@SidharthTheSlayer has had the MOST INSANE ASCENSION IVE EVER SEEN

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
Sorry but no pics, he only sends pics in DMs :ogre:

If you ask you might get them tho

But anyway, i'm serious, @SidharthTheSlayer has had the most insane ascension i've personally EVER seen. Imagine a dark brown aboriginal from the slums of Papua New Guinea addicted to huffing petrol turning into Zayn Malik. That's basically what his ascension was like. Nigga was barely human, he was legit looksmatched with @Zer0/∞ (both also coincidentally are pedophilic weebs with yellow fever :feelswat:)
You HAVE to see this shit to believe it.
This is not a case of some guy with chad bones debloating like @Zeta and most other "ascensions" (i literally cant believe graycels worship niggas like this like their ascension is the most insane out there)

@thebuffdon690 and @deadmanwalking can confirm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TechnoBoss, cyprian_tomaszewski and 10 others
had more smv before because JBE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, watah, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
He is a good looking brown man with solid PSL

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No pics = ???

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Ascеnd, microsoft and 1 other person
Who has the greatest ascension ever witnessed and doesnt post on org??

No pics = ???
i cant do anything about it, he only sends in dms
but i legit couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the before and after
if its that extreme of an ascension it just needs to be posted about

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Ascеnd, microsoft and 3 others
My transformation is decent, really, but what "ascension"? I am still rotting away in my room, touching myself to erotic fanfiction about anime characters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss, cyprian_tomaszewski and 10 others
i cant do anything about it, he only sends in dms
but i legit couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the before and after
if its that extreme of an ascension it just needs to be posted about
I never saw the before

If his eyes aren't blue he is still indian and not superior specimen like me :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
I never saw the before

If his eyes aren't blue he is still indian and not superior specimen like me :what:
No blue eyes for ur midgetdom boyo we all lack in something
IMG 3143

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, truthhurts, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Can confirm. Looks like a totally different person. Will be making an appearance in my thread

@SidharthTheSlayer answer dms bro

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL and Gaygymmaxx
@truthhurts now can also verify my ascension here.
My story should inspire kids that no amount of looksmaxing will salvage an autistic brain.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, WishIHadBBC, watah and 4 others
It's incredible but not enough to put his foot through the door. He started at level 0 and now he is at level what? 4? Brown is frown, hence this problem has to be overcome to truly ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
My transformation is decent, really, but what "ascension"? I am still rotting away in my room, touching myself to erotic fanfiction about anime characters.
Based, at least you don't self destruct in this sense

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
pm the ascension bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@truthhurts now can also verify my ascension here.
My story should inspire kids that no amount of looksmaxing will salvage an autistic brain.
besides being curry, correct me if I'm wrong but u don't hve any other failos right? You should be able to have some opportunities with ur looksmatch atleast

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
besides being curry, correct me if I'm wrong but u don't hve any other failos right? You should be able to have some opportunities with ur looksmatch atleast
I'm normal height, I'm 5'11. But you've seen how my location is I think, and I have some pretty strict standards for a girlfriend and on top of that I'm a very introverted guy. There's nothing I can really do and it frankly never began, but I don't want to whine really.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I'm normal height, I'm 5'11. But you've seen how my location is I think, and I have some pretty strict standards for a girlfriend and on top of that I'm a very introverted guy. There's nothing I can really do and it frankly never began, but I don't want to whine really.
is that you in your avi?

Dm?

Sorry but no pics, he only sends pics in DMs :ogre:

If you ask you might get them tho

But anyway, i'm serious, @SidharthTheSlayer has had the most insane ascension i've personally EVER seen. Imagine a dark brown aboriginal from the slums of Papua New Guinea addicted to huffing petrol turning into Zayn Malik. That's basically what his ascension was like. Nigga was barely human, he was legit looksmatched with @Zer0/∞ (both also coincidentally are pedophilic weebs with yellow fever :feelswat:)
You HAVE to see this shit to believe it.
This is not a case of some guy with chad bones debloating like @Zeta and most other "ascensions" (i literally cant believe graycels worship niggas like this like their ascension is the most insane out there)

@thebuffdon690 and @deadmanwalking can confirm.
what did he do? surgery?

Get with a white girl or lightskinned asian girl for status boost

I saw him one year ago solid chadpreetlite