Sigh... org i need your help once again.

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Ascended
So, story time. It's around 8pm where I live when I'm writing this.

I've been messing around with this girl for quite some time now, and I've known her for about half a year now. We've only just started hanging recently for some time and we met each other through mutual interests, and one day she hit me up on Insta, to which we then began hanging out. Long story short, she said she wanted to kiss me, so we made out, I asked if she was a virgin, she said yes, and then agreed to hang out sometime later, and we did.

..to which then we had sex.. cool. I didn't cum, but she seemed to be finished pretty quick (like 2 minutes), had sex a bit more, she was done pretty fast then too. It was very underwhelming tbh. I was expecting to go a lot longer but she started spasming out on my dick after like 2 mins of me fucking her.. so ok.. We hanged out a few more times after that, we cuddled, she told me she loved me, alright, seems to be going good so far.

Until it didn't out of the fucking blue

Abruptly she told me she couldn't hang out with me anymore because she had a bf, I was super confused. So I peeped her insta to double check, sure as shit, they both have each other's @ in their bio, hers saying "the love of my life" next to his and him just having a red heart next to her @ in his bio. Mind you she had to have just met the dude recently.. Then I check her stories and I SEE the dude with the caption "this is her bf" with him seemingly at her house with HER phone, which implies a lot.. I've never seen the dude irl but apparently he's like 6'.. Anyways, she hasn't even done so much as look at me or talk to me since.

boyos, did I get used by a hoe who simply found someone better..? Has anyone else had any similar experiences..? I really don't understand women after this...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Sir Mix A Lot Game GIF by Hyper RPG

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, The Homelander and 1 other person
God i wish i could make a girl nut

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and ICANNOTBECONTAINED
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
Bump boyos I NEED HELP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
least you fucked her but brutal blackpill

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and ICANNOTBECONTAINED
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and ICANNOTBECONTAINED
move on to the next? lmao like nigga what else do you think you should do? remain celibate until the boyfriend fucks up and they get in to a huge fight and you come in like a “are you okay ass nigga” and save the day ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ICANNOTBECONTAINED
move on to the next? lmao like nigga what else do you think you should do? remain celibate until the boyfriend fucks up and they get in to a huge fight and you come in like a “are you okay ass nigga” and save the day ?
I got used then.. Brutal

yeah you got used as a dildo. nothing more nothing less 😔. issa cruel world
Is true love even possible, bro?

I feel like I got played.

She told me she loved me like 20 times.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei
I don't understand women anymore bro... but yeah at least I got something out of it.
You will never do probably. There is a big hormonal influence here. So maybe there is not way to explain rationally what happened here. As other comment said, just attribute it to lust and sexual desire.

So she had a bf the whole time? God damn 😭tell him and hope he beats her ass